Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MODs] ICS 3.11.605.22 - 3/19/2012

OP andybones

19th March 2012, 07:25 PM   |  #31  
starvenmarven's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
344 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Will this work with nils v3?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
19th March 2012, 07:39 PM   |  #32  
rsage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Andy, thanks for this mod. You may already know this but I just flashed it over Scott's 4.0 SP1 and it seems to kill the new extended power menu in SP1.

Once again, thanks for your mods

Edit: if it isn't obvious, this is in regards to the wake-on-vol mod
Last edited by rsage; 19th March 2012 at 07:59 PM.
19th March 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #33  
andybones's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,412
 
9,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsage

Andy, thanks for this mod. You may already know this but I just flashed it over Scott's 4.0 SP1 and it seems to kill the new extended power menu in SP1.

Once again, thanks for your mods

Edit: if it isn't obvious, this is in regards to the wake-on-vol mod

Yea, Scott updated the file in SP1

OP Updated for CleanROM SP1
and Nils Business v3.0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2012, 02:11 AM   |  #34  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikdiamon

thanks bro, can you make the dialer mods work with this rom? love that blue one. or was that gadget? i get your awesomeness confused

Black, blue, red dont matter what color you make it its still the same old dialer.
I don't get it doesn't anyone here use takephone - far superior to the stock dialer.
20th March 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
I wonder if it would be a bad idea to try one of these with Twizted Senzes....
20th March 2012, 04:06 AM   |  #36  
andybones's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,412
 
9,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterKrispy

I wonder if it would be a bad idea to try one of these with Twizted Senzes....

if it's based on the new leak, go ahead..
20th March 2012, 05:48 AM   |  #37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
310 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Themes?
Aloha Andy,

Are going to do any theming or at least port your red theme to this new ICS base? I hope so in red of course!

Mahalo Bro.
20th March 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #38  
andybones's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,412
 
9,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilman30

Aloha Andy,

Are going to do any theming or at least port your red theme to this new ICS base? I hope so in red of course!

Mahalo Bro.

It has to be completely redone. But simple red will be remade for ics
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2012, 07:49 AM   |  #39  
maximus20895's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
399 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
I will add that this will make the aosp lockscreen go away on cleaning 4.1.

Still, thanks for the mod
21st March 2012, 02:10 PM   |  #40  
andybones's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,412
 
9,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus20895

I will add that this will make the aosp lockscreen go away on cleaning 4.1.

Still, thanks for the mod

again...
android policy.jar was updated.
once I have time to actually download the ROM, (scott is fast )
I will update, until then it's best to use the mod only with the version # listed.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes