Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,490 Members 44,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[06/21/2012][KITCHEN ROM] AcidHazardROM 4.3 [LIVE]

Tip us?

aminmzh
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default how i can change baseband??!!!

hi...i want know "how i can change the baseband to 20e?"

Kaleptik
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
I was on thiaiz 2.6 standard but I just did full wipe and reinstalled ur rom and same problem.

It seems like the normal android gallery is missing. Is 3dgallery.apk both the 2d and 3d gallary for LG?

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App
Hmm. It shouldn't have been missing if you selected to add both QuickPic and Gallery to your ROM.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ CM9

Devices:
LG Nexus 4 - Stock + Xposed
Samsung Captivate - CM 11
Samsung Galaxy S II - AOKP

crazycage
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Hey dark.

Thanks for the on going support. I did select both gallarys but its still missing after flashed. The LG 3d gallery is there but if I Try and open any 3d photo, I get instant force close everytime. The horizontal scrolling gallery that comes stock with android is what's missing altogether. Coolerismedia? Not sure what its called.

I hope we can figure this out because I love the rom! Fast and light!

Can you extract standard gallary from a stock and post for me to try? Thanks man.

Kaleptik
Old
Thanks Meter 1233
Rename your DCIM folder and reboot. Tell me if the errors persist. If it doesn't, an extracted apk won't help.

Devices:

crazycage
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I dont know what happened, but I reflashed another version of the rom with a different launcher overtop of the first one, and voila. The gallery shows up.

I should have tried that a long time ago. Sorry man, but I really appreciate the support. I still have to check the music player in notification issue.

THANKS!

Kaleptik
Old
Thanks Meter 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
I dont know what happened, but I reflashed another version of the rom with a different launcher overtop of the first one, and voila. The gallery shows up.

I should have tried that a long time ago. Sorry man, but I really appreciate the support. I still have to check the music player in notification issue.

THANKS!
Go into the Music app and change the settings for it.
You can toggle it off.

Devices:

malebornin69
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Default hmmmm

I am having a very odd issue with 1.5 that I did not have with 1.0. I ran a very basic version of 1.0 for weeks and had zero issues. I created a very slim version with 1.5 also,,,,essentially the same rom...(I use my phone as a phone, text, facebook checker,,,,lol) so I dont need to much to be happy. I created the rom a couple days ago and all was great,,,,,,,but yesterday it started to just shut down (not reboot) but just shut off. That happened about 5 times in a 8 hour period, but in between shut downs when it was running I would not get calls or text at all, WIFI still worked fine and 3G was fine so the internet was working. When I did get texts they would come in big clumps 6 or 8 at a time and when I would get texts I would also get missed call notifications. I figured I had done something wrong so I recreated the rom and the problem was still there. I did all the normal wipes in CWM bla bla bla and still had the issue. SOOOOO I created a little different version (smaller version of the same rom) with 1.5 and the issue came back again today..... I put the rom I made with 1.0 back on the phone and the issue is gone......Either way I am still very happy with your work.... The rom I made with 1.0 runs great so I guess if it isnt broke I wont fix it lol...... Peace

Kaleptik
Old
Thanks Meter 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by malebornin69 View Post
I am having a very odd issue with 1.5 that I did not have with 1.0. I ran a very basic version of 1.0 for weeks and had zero issues. I created a very slim version with 1.5 also,,,,essentially the same rom...(I use my phone as a phone, text, facebook checker,,,,lol) so I dont need to much to be happy. I created the rom a couple days ago and all was great,,,,,,,but yesterday it started to just shut down (not reboot) but just shut off. That happened about 5 times in a 8 hour period, but in between shut downs when it was running I would not get calls or text at all, WIFI still worked fine and 3G was fine so the internet was working. When I did get texts they would come in big clumps 6 or 8 at a time and when I would get texts I would also get missed call notifications. I figured I had done something wrong so I recreated the rom and the problem was still there. I did all the normal wipes in CWM bla bla bla and still had the issue. SOOOOO I created a little different version (smaller version of the same rom) with 1.5 and the issue came back again today..... I put the rom I made with 1.0 back on the phone and the issue is gone......Either way I am still very happy with your work.... The rom I made with 1.0 runs great so I guess if it isnt broke I wont fix it lol...... Peace
Are you overclocking at all?

Devices:

malebornin69
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat View Post
Are you overclocking at all?
No didnt need it

Kaleptik
Old
Thanks Meter 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by malebornin69 View Post
No didnt need it
That is very strange. Hmm.
I went ahead and tweaked the files again. It should stop rebooting.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for this ROM?

Devices:

The Following User Says Thank You to Kaleptik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]