[MOD] Phonebook Speeddialer fully working (search for chars)

Search This thread

Mooozer

Jul 30, 2010
Hi guys :)

Minneyar from www.pocketpc.ch made a package for the dialer.

http://www.pocketpc.ch/sony-ericsso...eeddialer-voll-funktionsfaehig-ohne-root.html

one to install without root or unlocked bootloader. (with adb, usb debugging must be active, install via pc)

the other simply with recovery.

both contain the dialer and contacts app.
recovery pack comes with new phone app too (original one, not skinned)

nameresolving while speeddialing fully working.
restart phone if you used adb package ;)

please no mirror
downloadable without waiting or registration

DdcCabuslay

Feb 18, 2012
ddccabuslay.blogspot.ca
Heres what the dialpad looked like during a call

Sent from my LT15a using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331004442738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331004442738.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,072

soumya_digi

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 9, 2011
Kolkata
The same bug was there in a dialer of Xperia S theme by flamemo. I think it is the same file from the theme pack.

Aarush

Jan 11, 2012
New Delhi
can we import contacts from memorycard or sim after installing this?
coz someone reported in some othr thread that they cant import from other than google.

Mooozer

Jul 30, 2010
well, since there is only 1 app semcphone.apk in system/app from xperia s it might be the same ;)

however there are still other things to resolve as well (infinite view shows no calls and no sms history)

Mooozer

Jul 30, 2010
i think there is still something else missing, since you can't add a contact to the call or call someone else (both buttons are there, but not clickable)
and since the strange signs in dialpad are references that couldn't be resolved they mess up and show just the reference.

DdcCabuslay

Feb 18, 2012
ddccabuslay.blogspot.ca
i think there is still something else missing, since you can't add a contact to the call or call someone else (both buttons are there, but not clickable)
and since the strange signs in dialpad are references that couldn't be resolved they mess up and show just the reference.

Well I think Soheil fixed that now lol
I was able to press both those buttons during a test call, and as the picture shows, the strange signs in the dialpad are no more

blitzkrieg_

Dec 23, 2011
Bangalore
Is the initial package working?? Or do I ve to apply the other changes done also.. If so could someone pls tell me how the other changes are done.. It's kind of confusing:p

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts