Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Grand Theft Auto III For Lg Optimus one?

Tip us?

Lukesta9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Grand Theft Auto III For Lg Optimus one?

Hey All
I recently downloaded Gta III From the market But there is significant Lag
(I am using Cm7 With Full Oc)
But I have seen videos on youtube Of people playing Gta III on their Optimus one.
I Have heard Of a Gta version where it doesn't lag But the graphics are bad
Could i PLEASE have a download link for Gta III one that dosnt Lag (i dont care if the graphics are Bad)

ahnamana
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default GTAIII Optimization

There's two ways I can think of making it run smoother.

1. Chainfire3D. It's a root app, found in the market, whose sole purpose is to enable games on devices that wouldn't normally be able to play them. You have to buy it to unlock everything, but I've been able to use the free version on my Moto Droid to play GTAIII better.

2. Delete the audio folder. Once you have everything downloaded, manually delete the audio folder. If the phone isn't constantly trying to play music or SFX, it will run a bit quicker.

The specific apk isn't going to matter, unless rockstar made huge optimizations to code in recent versions, but as you've DLed from the market, that shouldn't matter, no? Overall, I'd recommend against trying to run it. The optimus isn't really made to handle 3D games in general, much less GTAIII. Good luck, though.

franchixco
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Default the processor

your rom have overclock? that could help. try to put over 700 mhz in perfomance governor

mitzkaia
Old
Thanks Meter 1
with OC the p500 will not warm up ?

Esterra
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzkaia View Post
with OC the p500 will not warm up ?
No.
Maybe a little bit. But nothing will be damaged. Don`t worry, the only thing you can have, is reboot.
Phone: Galaxy S4 i9505
Rom: Brood`s AOSP 4.4.2
Kernel: KT
Recovery: TWRP latest

Phone: Galaxy Nexus
Rom:Paranoid Android 3.99
Kernel: AK
Recovery: TWRP latest

Bricked, can`t get working. :/

Echelonex
Old
(Last edited by Echelonex; 8th March 2012 at 06:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Here ya go buddy:

http://andropediaapps.blogspot.com/2...-apk-full.html

Find on this post: New Version for Low/Middle End Devices is released by Andropedia. Click Here

or here direct link: http://andropediaapps.blogspot.com/2...a-finally.html

Go there, download game that is around 70-90MB, and apk, and do the same what you did with original!

Graphics are pretty bad in this one, and there is often a bug where you will after 20m in front of yourself see only some pink wall, and ofc no sound...:P

But runs better, still lagged pretty much on mik_os 6.5.7 but now will test it in PerfectPeso2.2 and see how it is. With full game, on PerfectPeso, it didn't lagged so much like on the rest of the ROMs so I expect this one to run smootly now...

And yeah, just overclock it until kernel starts to reboot, i got mine stable on 825Mhz, on 844 it runs about 1 hour, and on 864 it got nearly 10min in mik_os 6.5.7, but now on PerfectPeso there is no option to go beyond 806mhz...:/ But still frikin fast!

UPDATE: yeah on PerfectPeso2.2 fresh installed no tweaks ripped version will run almost lagless, 15-25fps, but totaly playable! And no pink wall bug anymore!!!

kiarfuzzy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Tried this game a while back and the result was the same... The lag made the game unplayable..

Tested it on CM7. PerfectPeso2.2 sound's good from what you say, but will not change the rom just for a game .