FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII i777 Index

6th April 2012, 09:31 PM |#101  
LiLChris06's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by votinh

Chris,
Why not adding the Modem section into your thread?
Also, it would be benefit if you can add notes to those ROMs indicate they are TW-based or AOSP or AOKP.
My 2c.

We already have a modem thread, so I just linked to it out of respect.

All of the Roms are TW based except CM7, CM9, AOKP for the time being.
If it doesn't have the TW launcher that can be easily changed.
 
 
6th April 2012, 09:44 PM |#102  
votinh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 450
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris06

We already have a modem thread, so I just linked to it out of respect.

All of the Roms are TW based except CM7, CM9, AOKP for the time being.
If it doesn't have the TW launcher that can be easily changed.

That's better.
Good work, m8

Mod,
I still want to see this thread being stickied.
6th April 2012, 09:57 PM |#103  
LiLChris06's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
More
Its been asked but Red said I am too old for stickies, you have to be in the 15 year old range with him.
The Following User Says Thank You to LiLChris06 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Red5
6th April 2012, 10:44 PM |#104  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Ya, something like that...
7th April 2012, 02:38 AM |#105  
Junior Member
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris06

Its been asked but Red said I am too old for stickies, you have to be in the 15 year old range with him.

This should definitely be stickied. I just found it and its amazing. Thanks!
Red5
7th April 2012, 04:48 AM |#106  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
We already have 3 stickys in this forum, we dont need another one. This thread, however, has been linked in the main sticky for easy reference.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 09:59 AM |#107  
RockRatt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,707
 
More
Put ip a new rom tonight for you to update in your OP :) Guess I just felt like keeping ya busy... RattleSnake Rom

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my CobraRom
8th April 2012, 05:06 PM |#108  
votinh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 450
 
More
Chris,
Under ROM CM9, I personally think you should linked it to the Discussion thread, not the Development one.
Also, I think UnNamed should be under 2012
8th April 2012, 05:16 PM |#109  
LiLChris06's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt

Put ip a new rom tonight for you to update in your OP :) Guess I just felt like keeping ya busy... RattleSnake Rom

Adding it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by votinh

Also, I think UnNamed should be under 2012

While I think gtg is great dev he didn't do anything in 2012 except update the download links.
He moved on to other devices in xmas, I believe it was the Vivid.
Red5
8th April 2012, 10:02 PM |#110  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris06

Adding it now.



While I think gtg is great dev he didn't do anything in 2012 except update the download links.
He moved on to other devices in xmas, I believe it was the Vivid.

GTG dropped Android all together and moved over to Windows Phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apn, guides, kernels, modems, roms
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Android Development by ThreadRank