[MOD][MAY 26th] Andromadus Tweaks: V6 Supercharger | Virtuous OC | Keymaps | UI mods!

Search This thread

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
Andromadus Audacity Tweaks... for beta 4 [link] [mirror]
* Note that all mods are CWM/4EXT flashable zips!

== Please Note! ==

This thread and the mods within have been superseded by a ROM I've been developing for the past few months. This ROM has everything contained in this thread and much more.

Please visit the Andromadus Mimicry thread [link]

** 05/26 ** Updated tweaks for beta4. New version of Sense4 Style Recent Apps (has reflections, see Screenshot)
** 05/18 ** Added compatibility notes for each mod.
** 05/03 ** Updated tweaks for beta3. Added Recent Apps mods, improved Virtuous OC package, added AndroCharger.

== V6 Supercharger ==

V6 Supercharger optimizes the adj/minfree groupings for the Desire Z/G2. The results are a snappier and more responsive UI as well as less launcher re-draws/restarts. AndroCharger is a slightly modified version of the script V6 Supercharger loads on startup. It removes the necessity of Script Manager and V6 Supercharger while providing the same improvements and benefits. Simply put: AndroCharger automatically applies [on boot] the same modifications as V6 Supercharger. A more detailed explanation of AndroCharger can be found here. To install, you need to flash both the patched services.jar and AndroCharger. AndroCharger will work on any ICS rom for the vision. If you are using a ROM other than beta4, you will need to patch that rom's services.jar file at android.mimic.ca.

• Flash patched services.jar [link]
  • Flash AndroCharger [link] (Sets ideal minfrees, adj groupings & kernel tweaks for the G2/Desire Z on boot(identical to V6 Supercharger))

< OR >

• Install ScriptManager [link]
  • Download V6 Supercharger [link] (Run V6 Supercharger in ScriptManager and choose option 5-7)

== Virtuous OC Daemon ==

The Virtuous OC Daemon allows you to change the governor and min/max frequencies depending on the screen state. It also works with the OC/UV Beater app. The packages listed here apply a ceiling to the max frequency when the screen is off, something that does not happen on stock. There have also been additional tweaks made to the smartassV2 governor to provide better battery life. There are two files linked, one for a maximum screen-on frequency of 1.2GHz and the other for 1GHz respectively. The Virtuous OC Daemon will work on any ROM that uses the Andromadus Audacity kernel (including Flinny's test builds).

• Flash Virtuous OC Daemon (1.2GHz) [link]
Governors & frequencies are as follows:
Wake: SmartassV2 (368640 min/1209600max)
Sleep: SmartassV2 (245760 min/368640 max)

• Flash Virtuous OC Daemon (1GHz) [link]
Wake: SmartassV2 (368640 min/1024000max)

Explanation of android governors and frequency guidelines can be found here.

== Enhanced Keymaps ==

Enhanced Keymaps bind additional/missing characters to the [currently unused] Special Keys on your keyboard. This mod will work on any ICS ROM for the vision.

• Enhanced Keymaps for DZ (wwe/ger/ita/rus) / G2 [link]

Supported languages: English (DZ/G2), German, Italian, Russian

* Special key 1 bindings: \ | ^ (base, fn, shift)
* Special key 2 bindings: < { [ (base, fn, shift)
* Special key 3 bindings: > } ] (base, fn, shift)
* The @~ key now also has ` (shift)

** Special key 1 on the DZ is labelled SYM
** Special key 1 on the German DZ is labelled MENU
** Special Key 1 on the Russian DZ is labelled MENU
** For the G2, www./com. has been replaced with TAB

Exceptions:
- English: SPACE key now also has SYM (shift)
- German: @! key now also has ~ (shift)
- Italian: SPACE key now also has GRAVE ACCENT (fn)
- Russian: Language key now has `

== Recent Apps ==

Recent Apps in Notification Area
This mod adds a button next to the Settings icon in your notification area. There is also has a supplementary mod that will rebind the capacitive Search Key to toggle Recent Apps. This mod will not work on any ROM other than beta4.

• Recent Apps in Notification Area mod [link]
  • Rebind capacitive Search Key to Recent Apps [link] (optional)

Sense4 Style Recent Apps
Changes the Recent Apps overlay to look similar to Sense4. ** Also includes the Notification Area mod **

• Sense 4 style Recent Apps mod [link]

== Revert, Restore, Undo! ==

Flash the respective file to restore your ROM back to the way it was originally!

• Remove AndroCharger and restore stock services.jar [link] *Beta4 only
  • Remove the Virtuous OC Daemon [link]
  • Restore original Keymaps [link]
  • Remove/Revert back *All* Recent Apps mods [link] *Beta4 only

== Credits & Thanks! ==

• V6 Supercharger was created and is maintained by zeppelinrox. Thanks to him and wraithdu for their help and with testing the webapp.
  • Virtuous OC Daemon is the work of rmk and the Virtuous team.
  • Enhanced Keymaps were tested and contributed to by xep and zub on freenode. LW_temp helped with and tested Russian keymaps.
  • Recent Apps status bar and capacitive remap are credited to evilisto [link].
  • Sense4 Style Recent Apps is also thanks to evilisto [link].

Additional thanks to ufoman, Zubs, Cimer, ashwinmudigonda, Nipqer and magic_android for their help with testing both the tweaks and the Andromadus builds to support them.

== Issues? Feedback? ==

Please do NOT post in the Andromadus thread regarding issues with any of the above posted tweaks. If you have questions feel free to message me, I'm fairly responsive & will try to help out as much as possible. For V6 Supercharger issues you can always ask zeppelinrox in his thread, he's very attentive & will also be glad to help.

TLDR? Do not bother the Andromadus devs!!

Last edited:

adamz667

Jan 15, 2011
Warsaw
Making launcher die hard can be dangerous - if you run some heavy app (eg. advanced 3d game) you can get reboot or make your system unstable when there will be not enough memory to free. It's happened to me twice, when I was trying to play Dead Space.

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
Making launcher die hard can be dangerous - if you run some heavy app (eg. advanced 3d game) you can get reboot or make your system unstable when there will be not enough memory to free. It's happened to me twice, when I was trying to play Dead Space.

Have you tried instead to change your minfrees to "aggressive"? That may be the solution you need. There are plans to offer all 3 priority levels, 0 (bullet proof), 1 (die hard) and 2 (hard to kill). 1 is typically the "standard" for what people mostly use w/ V6 Supercharger so that's the one I choose to set by default.

Stay tuned for changes in the future, though right now zep & I are working to have it integrated into the script itself, rather than having to use a browser+website :)

adamz667

Jan 15, 2011
Warsaw
I haven't try agressive setting, because die hard launcher and memory managment scripts are not priority for me. I'm fine with default OOM values, I just want to test Supercharger for curious and just give you feedback :)

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
I haven't try agressive setting, because die hard launcher and memory managment scripts are not priority for me. I'm fine with default OOM values, I just want to test Supercharger for curious and just give you feedback :)

Sure thing :) Just letting you know that for me, gaming w/ aggressive tends to help memory issues that I have, so it's worth a shot.

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
Updated OP with a large warning/tips guide on using the Virtuous OC Daemon with other kernels and a link to Tiamat's ICS kernel (which I love).

Reactions: uvt_novice

arpitnathany

Feb 10, 2011
I want to unsupercharge do I have to restore the original services.jar or can I safely leave the patched version

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
I want to unsupercharge do I have to restore the original services.jar or can I safely leave the patched version

The patched services.jar changes the priority groupings, so to truly unsupercharge you need to revert your services.jar. The site, android.mimic.ca will have that option in the next day or so though, if you want an easy method :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
If anybody reading this uses a language other than English/German and would like an Enhanced Keymap made for their language, please let me know. The process isn't complex, I just need to know the keypad layout since each language is different and I'd like to keep things somewhat consistent.

dibi91

May 13, 2011
Rome
OnePlus 5T
Google Pixel 7
i don't know if german layout is the same as the italian layout..in intalian keyboard with english layout we miss some key like '€' (fn+x) adn with fn + space we have accented wovels
Hope you can hel us!

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
i don't know if german layout is the same as the italian layout..in intalian keyboard with english layout we miss some key like '€' (fn+x) adn with fn + space we have accented wovels
Hope you can hel us!

If you could take an actual picture of your phone's keyboard that would help :)

dibi91

May 13, 2011
Rome
OnePlus 5T
Google Pixel 7
and done
sorry i took the photos with my laptop, not so easy, hope you can clearly wiev the missing char, or tomorrow i'll take the photos with a camera or another phone

Attachments

• TPhoto_00001.jpg
    TPhoto_00001.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 600
  • TPhoto_00002.jpg
    TPhoto_00002.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 579

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
and done
sorry i took the photos with my laptop, not so easy, hope you can clearly wiev the missing char, or tomorrow i'll take the photos with a camera or another phone

Thanks, I'll have an update for you hopefully by tomorrow with all the new keymaps.

Also please note that I updated the OP. Apparently TAB works out of the box on the g2 with ConnectBot! I will STILL be releasing my fork of ConnectBot though with a few bug fixes & customizations. Thanks very much to pierre_ja and xep for helping test on the g2!!

If they don't work for you please let me know ;)

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
and done

A question, is that two characters combined into 1 under the space? Is it alt+space and shift+space respectively or alt+space does them both? I've created a new layout but I was unsure about that. Also as for the @ symbol.. xT9? Not sure how to implement that so I've set it to @~` as per the other DZ layouts..

What do you think?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Andromadus Audacity Tweaks... for beta 4 [link] [mirror]
    * Note that all mods are CWM/4EXT flashable zips!

== Please Note! ==

This thread and the mods within have been superseded by a ROM I've been developing for the past few months. This ROM has everything contained in this thread and much more.

Please visit the Andromadus Mimicry thread [link]

** 05/26 ** Updated tweaks for beta4. New version of Sense4 Style Recent Apps (has reflections, see Screenshot)
    ** 05/18 ** Added compatibility notes for each mod.
    ** 05/03 ** Updated tweaks for beta3. Added Recent Apps mods, improved Virtuous OC package, added AndroCharger.

== V6 Supercharger ==

V6 Supercharger optimizes the adj/minfree groupings for the Desire Z/G2. The results are a snappier and more responsive UI as well as less launcher re-draws/restarts. AndroCharger is a slightly modified version of the script V6 Supercharger loads on startup. It removes the necessity of Script Manager and V6 Supercharger while providing the same improvements and benefits. Simply put: AndroCharger automatically applies [on boot] the same modifications as V6 Supercharger. A more detailed explanation of AndroCharger can be found here. To install, you need to flash both the patched services.jar and AndroCharger. AndroCharger will work on any ICS rom for the vision. If you are using a ROM other than beta4, you will need to patch that rom's services.jar file at android.mimic.ca.

• Flash AndroCharger [link] (Sets ideal minfrees, adj groupings & kernel tweaks for the G2/Desire Z on boot(identical to V6 Supercharger))

< OR >

• Install ScriptManager [link]
    • Download V6 Supercharger [link] (Run V6 Supercharger in ScriptManager and choose option 5-7)

== Virtuous OC Daemon ==

The Virtuous OC Daemon allows you to change the governor and min/max frequencies depending on the screen state. It also works with the OC/UV Beater app. The packages listed here apply a ceiling to the max frequency when the screen is off, something that does not happen on stock. There have also been additional tweaks made to the smartassV2 governor to provide better battery life. There are two files linked, one for a maximum screen-on frequency of 1.2GHz and the other for 1GHz respectively. The Virtuous OC Daemon will work on any ROM that uses the Andromadus Audacity kernel (including Flinny's test builds).

• Flash Virtuous OC Daemon (1.2GHz) [link]
    Wake: SmartassV2 (368640 min/1209600max)

• Flash Virtuous OC Daemon (1GHz) [link]
    Wake: SmartassV2 (368640 min/1024000max)

Explanation of android governors and frequency guidelines can be found here.

== Enhanced Keymaps ==

Enhanced Keymaps bind additional/missing characters to the [currently unused] Special Keys on your keyboard. This mod will work on any ICS ROM for the vision.

• Enhanced Keymaps for DZ (wwe/ger/ita/rus) / G2 [link]

Supported languages: English (DZ/G2), German, Italian, Russian

* Special key 1 bindings: \ | ^ (base, fn, shift)
    * Special key 2 bindings: < { [ (base, fn, shift)
    * Special key 3 bindings: > } ] (base, fn, shift)
    * The @~ key now also has ` (shift)

** Special key 1 on the DZ is labelled SYM
    ** Special key 1 on the German DZ is labelled MENU
    ** Special Key 1 on the Russian DZ is labelled MENU
    ** For the G2, www./com. has been replaced with TAB

Exceptions:
    - English: SPACE key now also has SYM (shift)
    - German: @! key now also has ~ (shift)
    - Italian: SPACE key now also has GRAVE ACCENT (fn)
    - Russian: Language key now has `

== Recent Apps ==

Recent Apps in Notification Area
    This mod adds a button next to the Settings icon in your notification area. There is also has a supplementary mod that will rebind the capacitive Search Key to toggle Recent Apps. This mod will not work on any ROM other than beta4.

• Recent Apps in Notification Area mod [link]
    • Rebind capacitive Search Key to Recent Apps [link] (optional)

Sense4 Style Recent Apps
    Changes the Recent Apps overlay to look similar to Sense4. ** Also includes the Notification Area mod **

• Sense 4 style Recent Apps mod [link]

== Revert, Restore, Undo! ==

Flash the respective file to restore your ROM back to the way it was originally!

• Remove AndroCharger and restore stock services.jar [link] *Beta4 only
    • Remove the Virtuous OC Daemon [link]
    • Restore original Keymaps [link]
    • Remove/Revert back *All* Recent Apps mods [link] *Beta4 only

== Credits & Thanks! ==

• V6 Supercharger was created and is maintained by zeppelinrox. Thanks to him and wraithdu for their help and with testing the webapp.
    • Virtuous OC Daemon is the work of rmk and the Virtuous team.
    • Enhanced Keymaps were tested and contributed to by xep and zub on freenode. LW_temp helped with and tested Russian keymaps.
    • Recent Apps status bar and capacitive remap are credited to evilisto [link].
    • Sense4 Style Recent Apps is also thanks to evilisto [link].

Additional thanks to ufoman, Zubs, Cimer, ashwinmudigonda, Nipqer and magic_android for their help with testing both the tweaks and the Andromadus builds to support them.

== Issues? Feedback? ==

Please do NOT post in the Andromadus thread regarding issues with any of the above posted tweaks. If you have questions feel free to message me, I'm fairly responsive & will try to help out as much as possible. For V6 Supercharger issues you can always ask zeppelinrox in his thread, he's very attentive & will also be glad to help.

TLDR? Do not bother the Andromadus devs!!
    From our testing we found that the graphical glitches happen more often on a fresh install or boot. That may help explain why you got them.

The difference is that V6 Supercharger is a script with a bunch of different options that you can pick from, namely 3 for our device's RAM. Androcharger is essentially the output of (from our testing) the most ideal settings that V6 Supercharger creates for you. We've basically skipped the middle-man, so to speak and made that output a flashable zip.

If you were to install V6 Supercharger and have it apply its tweaks and settings to your ROM, it would have the exact same effect as when you flash Androcharger. The reason I made the Androcharger package was initially because I would flash dozens of builds daily and found it easier than installing scriptmanager, loading the script, having it reapply, etc.

I also received feedback from a few friends complaining that V6 Supercharger seemed too complex for them. This solves those issues by streamlining the process.

Hope that clears things up.

Any rough ETA for beta 2? :)

Don't quote me, but I'd say a few days. Camera corruption is fixed, only thing left really is an issue w/ the Camcorder.
    I've submitted two "tweaks" to the source. One is for trackpad unlock and the other is a timeout duration setting for Kill App Longpress Back since I was noticing a lot of accidental kills when it was set to the default timeout.
    SlimBeanOP_new.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source with unique features and interesting additions from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website [here] carefully.
    3. No ports based on the ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source
    4. Keep Android open source!!
    5. Goal is to provide a slim, stable and fast Android experience
    6. Download and install what you need, not what we think you need.

Newest Changes
    4.2.2 build 6.2 - June 8th 2013
    • Added Quick Torch (mimicry feature)
    • Fixed weird dalvik changes [data usage/random animation lag bug]
    • DashClock updates from Roman Nurik
    • DashClock weather now supports Custom Locations
    • Separated Multi-Part SMS size and preference [Mms app]
    • Fix SlimSizer delete Dialog
    • Faster T9 Dialer
    • App-Uninstall/USB Connect soft reboot fix attempt
    • Fixed ringtone/alarm/notification tone picker
    • Added disabled mode to Expanded Desktop tile
    • Fixed TrueView enabled by default
    • Fixed Expanded mode messing up fullscreen apps
    • Fixed adb backup
    • Enhancements to Media Scanner
    • Memleak fixes to framework
    • Renamed GTalk -> Hangouts
    • Fixed some phone numbers crashing dialer
    • Fixed some storage unmount issues
    • Enhanced Apps DB Access
    • Tons of memleak fixes and optimizations!
    • See the official SlimBean changelog [here]
    Gapps
    • Gmail 4.5
    • Hangouts 1.02
    • Playstore Calendar
    • New TalkBack
    Join the discussion on [page 8]

Vision specific features
    • Camera key added to rebindable hardware keys/long press lockscreen actions
    • fn+backspace is now fn+longpress backspace to avoid accidental line deletions
    • Toggle to enable Quick Torch added (hold power while screen off to activate led flashlight) (Device Settings)
    • Toggle for hardware keyboard LED to remain lit when keyboard open (Device Settings)
    • Quick Torch (Device Settings)
    • QWERTY keys wake device
    • Trackpad wake/Trackpad unlock (Device Settings)
    • Added governors: asswax/lulzactive/smartassV2 to Andromadus kernel

Features

SlimBean strives to provide users with new, unique functionality.
    Here are just some of the new features we've come up with:

Lockscreen Shortcuts & Customizations

• Create a row of shortcuts above the lockscreen circle
    • Lockscreen Circle can choose either 5 and 8 icon layouts
    • Transparent background, custom image or color fill
    • Longpress hardware key actions (Home/Menu/Back/Search/Camera)

Notification Shortcuts allow you to assign up to 16 shortcuts in the notification drawer

• Assign to any App or Activity
    • Lightweight solution to quickly launch apps from anywhere in the system
    • Colorize application icons to match themes

StatusBar UI & Customizable Date

• Display the clock/date in any format -- aligned right or center
    • Modify date & time case/style
    • Choose from a variety of battery styles and colors
    • Customize background/style/color/transparency
    • Auto-hide statusbar toggle

Navigation Key Rebinds
    • Completely disable or rebind all available navigation keys and their longpresses.
      Soft as well as hardware keys!
    • Bindable actions: Home, Back, Menu, Recents, Search, Voice Search, Search,
      Power Off, Notifications toggle, Expanded desktop toggle, Kill app, Switch to last app, Custom app, Widget viewpager, QuickSettings toggle, Camera

The Real Dark Slim

• Beautiful & sleek completely dark theme by Slim Roms developer kufikugel
    • Reskinned ROM apps, Gapps and Android framework.

Other Popular Features
    • SlimOTA to let you easily upgrade to new releases
    • LockScreen widget configuration
    • Keyboard and input method configurations
    • Expanded Power Menu
    • Sound toggle options, camera shutter sound toggle, power connectivity alerts, etc
    • Custom NavBar
    • Customize soft keyboard: disable fullscreen keyboard in landscape
    • Customize carrier label
    • Low battery warning options (pop up/sound/notification/disable)
    • CM PowerWidget
    • CM QuickSettings
    • CM Notification/Battery LED configurations.
    • Disable or manually select mediascan on boot
    • Mark read/Reply/Delete actions for new Email notifications (stock email)
    • ..and much more!

This list is always expanding with the help of our users' feedback. Want to get involved?
    Visit us on IRC, Google+ or follow us on Twitter

Hear from Slim and chat with other Slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @ freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]

::::::::: SECOND POST ::::::::::::

How To Install SlimBean
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog [here]
    • Download the latest build from [here] [mirror]
    • Addons from [here] (REQUIRED, if you don't have already)
    • Full wipe if coming from another rom (system/data)
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

Changelog
    Find the latest Changelog [here]

FAQ
    Check out our Changelog/FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place! Take a peek [here]

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits [here]
    Of course a ridiculous amount of credit & thanks go to my fellow Andromadus team members (Flinny, fyodor, darkspadez, Flemmard) for all the incredible work they've done maintaining the device branches that the vision uses. Without their work none of this would be remotely possible.

Additional thanks to the testers in #mimicry: HTCDreamOn, bsmith, smurf, ermo, dkt, Sobek999, Ventricle, ustech, Quintasan, MissyVixen, slickorr, kanty2, pierre_ja, KaszpiR, and any other less vocal people I may have forgotten.

Donations
    I don't personally accept donations for ROM work (explained here). The SlimBean team, however, does, but in this case I would recommend that if you truly feel the need to show some monetary appreciation for this ROM that you donate to Flinny. He's put in the most work for making ROMs like this possible on the vision, plus he's a member of the SlimBean team, so show him some love!

Source
    Please visit [here] for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found [here]

::::::::: THIRD POST ::::::::::::

Andromadus SlimBean Notes

It's important to first start off by saying that this ROM is not an Official SlimBean release. Since the vision is so old, and the device branches such a departure from the ones SlimRoms maintains, it requires special commits and things that would make it very difficult to integrate with the rest of the codebase. Keeping that in mind, issue reports should be mentioned here in this thread or to myself personally.

Speaking of how old the vision is, though, that's a very important thing to remember when running this rom. A few notes on the processing power of this device in relation to JellyBean:

• You may be limited by which apps you can run and how well they will run
    • Too many apps that use background processes will damper your experience with the ROM
    All my testing so far has been on a somewhat minimal setup. Not too many widgets, no notoriously bad apps abusing wakelock and killing my battery and things have been quite pleasant. Coming from the S3/S4 I was prepared for a devastatingly slow experience and was surprised and delighted that that simply wasn't the case. That said, you may not have the same wonderful experience that I have on Andromadus SlimBean, but keep in mind that this ROM uses the Andromadus device branches and kernel, and as such will likely suffer from the same upstream issues.

Finally, if you are reporting issues, do so with a logcat and if possible try to reproduce the issue on Flinny's CM10.1/fyodor's AOSP builds. If you can pinpoint a specific issue on this ROM that isn't present on Flinny's or fyodor's, that goes a long way to getting it fixed quickly!

Known Issues
    • EGL visual glitches may occur on landscape orientation change. They are minor, rare, and can be backed out of.

Upcoming Features & Ideas
    These are features and ideas mentioned in the thread that may be worth working on. If you have an idea of your own, please feel free to submit it and if you like an idea mentioned here, mentioning it may help change the priority and immediacy of including the feature.
    • Longpress power button when screen off for torch
    • You tell me!

:::::::::::::: CHANGELOG POST :::::::::::::::::::::::

Newest Changes
    4.2.2 build 6.2 - June 8th 2013
    • Added Quick Torch (mimicry feature)
    • Fixed weird dalvik changes [data usage/random animation lag bug]
    • DashClock updates from Roman Nurik
    • DashClock weather now supports Custom Locations
    • Separated Multi-Part SMS size and preference [Mms app]
    • Fix SlimSizer delete Dialog
    • Faster T9 Dialer
    • App-Uninstall/USB Connect soft reboot fix attempt
    • Fixed ringtone/alarm/notification tone picker
    • Added disabled mode to Expanded Desktop tile
    • Fixed TrueView enabled by default
    • Fixed Expanded mode messing up fullscreen apps
    • Fixed adb backup
    • Enhancements to Media Scanner
    • Memleak fixes to framework
    • Renamed GTalk -> Hangouts
    • Fixed some phone numbers crashing dialer
    • Fixed some storage unmount issues
    • Enhanced Apps DB Access
    • Tons of memleak fixes and optimizations!
    • See the official SlimBean changelog [here]
    Gapps
    • Gmail 4.5
    • Hangouts 1.02
    • Playstore Calendar
    • New TalkBack

To upgrade, simply "dirty" flash build 6.2 over build 6. Make sure you have a backup just in case, since dirty flashing can be unpredictable.

Download the new Gapps upgrade package for build 6.x [here]

Optional download: Guhl's permissions spoofing framework (read more) -- this is a flashable zip that requires build 6.2.
    It includes the PFF-Test, PFF-GPSPath and PFF-AppSettings apps linked in his thread. Download from
    [here] [mirror]
    Haha yea, ask first in this thread and then click on the "ask zeppelinrox" link ;)