Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 55,758 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] xda-devs Omnia7 V2.0 [ONLINE]

Tip us?

ceesheim
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2,138

DONATE TO ME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1547369

tango rom online

Cheap 2TB online storage !!!
http://www.livedrive.com/?tid=RCBX8BJR&r=1

the hottest geek girl in the world SassiBoB, SassyBoB, Sassy BoB, sassibob

Iron Fist !!!

XDA-Developers is all about Developers

voluptuary
Old
(Last edited by voluptuary; 21st March 2012 at 01:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 744

DONATE TO ME
hey, first of all awesome work, second i did a quick read through and I didn't see any answers to a few ?'s I have but sorry if any of this was already covered:

1.) Could you please explain what needs to be done to get CSC's working on DFT based ROM's or is it not possible? I've just bypassed the whole first boot thing in my DFT variant by cooking the info into the ROM.
2.) How is ultrashot's full unlock different from DFT's? Same with XBLA unlock and XAP install?
3.) Does your ROM allow for diagnosis to be installed via ##634# or is it broken like in DFT ROM's? If it's not broken how did you fix it?

4.) Not a ? but if you want I made a custom theme&accent package that can be just dropped into your build if you want to use it you can, let me know. It fully supports 3rd party apps (xamls) in all the themes&accents and has full support for German, French, US English, Spanish, and Italian and it would't be hard to add support for other languages. Note not having support for other languages does NO harm you just won't see the custom accents, this is to prevent crashing of the theme system. The themes are the same from the thread in my sig the accents I've limited to two extras gray and zebra (4, 11)
My contributions:
Clean ROM for Samsung Focus v1.3, Nokia Lumia 800, and HTC HD2
Samsung Interop Unlock & Internet Sharing All-In-One for Windows Phone
Samsung Custom Theme & Accent Colors for Windows Phone
List of Windows Phone Unlocks by Type/OEM

Allstars that donated: RonV42, dark.angel

CURRENT DEVICES: HTC HD2, Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia N9, Apple iPhone 4, Nokia Lumia 920

Get a FREE 2GB Dropbox account plus we'll get a bonus 500MB!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to voluptuary For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ceesheim
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2,138

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary View Post
hey, first of all awesome work, second i did a quick read through and I didn't see any answers to a few ?'s I have but sorry if any of this was already covered:

1.) Could you please explain what needs to be done to get CSC's working on DFT based ROM's or is it not possible? I've just bypassed the whole first boot thing in my DFT variant by cooking the info into the ROM.
2.) How is ultrashot's full unlock different from DFT's? Same with XBLA unlock and XAP install?
3.) Does your ROM allow for diagnosis to be installed via ##634# or is it broken like in DFT ROM's? If it's not broken how did you fix it?

4.) Not a ? but if you want I made a custom theme&accent package that can be just dropped into your build if you want to use it you can, let me know. It fully supports 3rd party apps (xamls) in all the themes&accents and has full support for German, French, US English, Spanish, and Italian and it would't be hard to add support for other languages. Note not having support for other languages does NO harm you just won't see the custom accents, this is to prevent crashing of the theme system. The themes are the same from the thread in my sig the accents I've limited to two extras gray and zebra (4, 11)
hi , first thanks for the questions

1) you need to remove the CSC package from rom , then you need to ad your own cert in the rom to be able to load the CSC.d000FF (CSC is actually a cab.pkg , but then limited to 257 KB ) and it need to be signed with your custom sign.

2) complicated to say , but for end users it does the same.

3) No full unlocked rom alows that , ##634# is bricked by that , you need to custom install it on first boot.

4) when the themes are xaml then I would love to ad them to my roms with your permission ofcours

Iron Fist !!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceesheim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yakaaithiri
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceesheim View Post
The CSC files you are taking about is device specific or i am use in any device. ?

Can i use your CSC file to update my samsung focus when it supports image update ?

djadry
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Can someone post the xap of the wappstore contained in the ROM?

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Samsung Omnia 7 + Dynamics 2.2 - Nokia Lumia 710 + RainbowMod 2.2
Samsung Ativ S WP8.1 Dev Preview - Nokia Lumia 820

mirolg
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djadry View Post
Can someone post the xap of the wappstore contained in the ROM?

http://htcfanboys.com/download/mirol...se&folder=2984

djadry
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg View Post
thank u, I already knew that folder.. but I need an older version.

Samsung Omnia 7 + Dynamics 2.2 - Nokia Lumia 710 + RainbowMod 2.2
Samsung Ativ S WP8.1 Dev Preview - Nokia Lumia 820

ceesheim
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2,138

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakaaithiri View Post
The CSC files you are taking about is device specific or i am use in any device. ?

Can i use your CSC file to update my samsung focus when it supports image update ?
no that isn't possible , they are signed with my sert , and they will work only on my roms

Iron Fist !!!