http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1547369

tango rom online
21st March 2012, 02:05 AM   |  #182  
Flag Mukwonago
Thanks Meter: 747

941 posts
Donate to Me
More
hey, first of all awesome work, second i did a quick read through and I didn't see any answers to a few ?'s I have but sorry if any of this was already covered:

1.) Could you please explain what needs to be done to get CSC's working on DFT based ROM's or is it not possible? I've just bypassed the whole first boot thing in my DFT variant by cooking the info into the ROM.
2.) How is ultrashot's full unlock different from DFT's? Same with XBLA unlock and XAP install?
3.) Does your ROM allow for diagnosis to be installed via ##634# or is it broken like in DFT ROM's? If it's not broken how did you fix it?

4.) Not a ? but if you want I made a custom theme&accent package that can be just dropped into your build if you want to use it you can, let me know. It fully supports 3rd party apps (xamls) in all the themes&accents and has full support for German, French, US English, Spanish, and Italian and it would't be hard to add support for other languages. Note not having support for other languages does NO harm you just won't see the custom accents, this is to prevent crashing of the theme system. The themes are the same from the thread in my sig the accents I've limited to two extras gray and zebra (4, 11)
Last edited by voluptuary; 21st March 2012 at 02:33 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to voluptuary For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2012, 11:54 AM   |  #183  
OP Forum Moderator
Flag No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks Meter: 2,199

3,391 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary

hey, first of all awesome work, second i did a quick read through and I didn't see any answers to a few ?'s I have but sorry if any of this was already covered:

1.) Could you please explain what needs to be done to get CSC's working on DFT based ROM's or is it not possible? I've just bypassed the whole first boot thing in my DFT variant by cooking the info into the ROM.
2.) How is ultrashot's full unlock different from DFT's? Same with XBLA unlock and XAP install?
3.) Does your ROM allow for diagnosis to be installed via ##634# or is it broken like in DFT ROM's? If it's not broken how did you fix it?

4.) Not a ? but if you want I made a custom theme&accent package that can be just dropped into your build if you want to use it you can, let me know. It fully supports 3rd party apps (xamls) in all the themes&accents and has full support for German, French, US English, Spanish, and Italian and it would't be hard to add support for other languages. Note not having support for other languages does NO harm you just won't see the custom accents, this is to prevent crashing of the theme system. The themes are the same from the thread in my sig the accents I've limited to two extras gray and zebra (4, 11)

hi , first thanks for the questions

1) you need to remove the CSC package from rom , then you need to ad your own cert in the rom to be able to load the CSC.d000FF (CSC is actually a cab.pkg , but then limited to 257 KB ) and it need to be signed with your custom sign.

2) complicated to say , but for end users it does the same.

3) No full unlocked rom alows that , ##634# is bricked by that , you need to custom install it on first boot.

4) when the themes are xaml then I would love to ad them to my roms with your permission ofcours
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceesheim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 03:56 AM   |  #184  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19

171 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceesheim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1547369

tango rom online

The CSC files you are taking about is device specific or i am use in any device. ?

Can i use your CSC file to update my samsung focus when it supports image update ?
2nd April 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #185  
Flag Varese
Thanks Meter: 11

82 posts
More
Can someone post the xap of the wappstore contained in the ROM?

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
2nd April 2012, 12:48 AM   |  #186  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,503

3,234 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djadry

Can someone post the xap of the wappstore contained in the ROM?

http://htcfanboys.com/download/mirol...se&folder=2984
2nd April 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #187  
Flag Varese
Thanks Meter: 11

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg

http://htcfanboys.com/download/mirol...se&folder=2984

thank u, I already knew that folder.. but I need an older version.

2nd April 2012, 01:21 AM   |  #188  
OP Forum Moderator
Flag No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks Meter: 2,199

3,391 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakaaithiri

The CSC files you are taking about is device specific or i am use in any device. ?

Can i use your CSC file to update my samsung focus when it supports image update ?

no that isn't possible , they are signed with my sert , and they will work only on my roms

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread