After 2 weeks of solid coding (and not much sleep) the Beta is finally ready!
Thank you to everyone on my twitter who has tested the incomplete version already!
For those of you who have no idea what this application does, let me summarise:
Volume+ allows you to manually alter the 5 EQ bands in Android and also allows you to increase the volume multiplier to a maximum of 20 (it can go higher, but I've limited it to 20 for obvious reasons). I've included several EQ pre-sets too.
In this latest version, I've added the option to save your custom EQ settings and load them again. This was the single most requested feature (and the most time consuming to code!). These options are available for the phone's main loudspeaker, the wired headset and your A2DP bluetooth headset.
Anyway, I hope you guys like it, and please post any bugs you find!
- Changed the package name, so hopefully you wont get any more irritating update messages from the Android Market (You'll have to uninstall any previous versions prior to installing this one)
- Re-added the old drop down volume options, it seems to go louder this way for some reason
- Other behind the scenes changes
Volume+ V1.9 Beta (RB4) updated 6:43 (BST). Fixed force close bug.
- Seekbars modified further to look and function better.
- Massive size reduction (151kb to 75kb).
Volume+ V1.9 Beta (RB3)
- Seekbars (sliders) altered to work better on devices with small/large screens (Still not perfect, will be worked on more).
- [BUGFIX] When you open the app, the 'EQ Presets' list would not load as disabled if the "Use Custom" checkbox was ticked. This has been fixed.
- Size reduced (will be reduced further before release).
Volume+ V1.9 Beta (RB2)
- Some slight code modifications
- Removal of A LOT of crap
- All debug messages removed (wont spam your logcat now)
- Check added so you can only open headset/bluetooth settings when headset is plugged in or bluetooth device is connected.
- UI Overhaul
* Settings completely changed
* Sliders automatically adjust to show pre-sets
* Volume/BassBoost/Echo now controlled exclusively by the sliders
* Tick the 'Custom EQ Settings' to enable the sliders
- the ability to Save/Load/Delete custom settings added
- Method of altering volume modified
- Various behind-the-scenes changes
It should be fairly self explanetory, but don't hesitate to get in contact with me on here, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Twitter.
Thanks and Enjoy!
126.96.36.199 Download Link