FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[APP] LockWidgets2 & [APP] Dynamic Background for Lockscreen

153 posts
Thanks Meter: 113

By jayjojayson, Senior Member on 6th March 2012, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
some news on windowsphonehacker-website
this requires root access on your device.
It will work with custom roms or moreover maybe if you installed Heathcliffs new WP7 Root Tools 0.9!

LockWidgets 2
jaxbot has official released the final lockwidgets 2!
The app is a rewrite of the original popular LockWidgets application, and adds data such as battery or weather to your phone’s lock screen.

http://windowsphonehacker.com/articl...ets_2-07-03-12

LockWidgets
jaxbot has official released lockwidgets! You can pin weather, rss feeds, twitter-news, and ram-info on lockscreen. If someone has problems with tranparent lockscreen, uninstall dynamic background and try it again. The service for Lockwigets will be shut down in near future.

http://windowsphonehacker.com/articl...lease-03-28-12

Dynamic Background
"The app basically allows you to set a dynamic background, either the Bing background of the day or a custom slideshow, and the app will update the wallpaper with a background task."

http://windowsphonehacker.com/articl...round-03-06-12
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Capture.jpg
Views:	2639
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	971670  
Last edited by jayjojayson; 4th July 2012 at 11:07 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jayjojayson For This Useful Post: [ View ]

7th March 2012, 11:05 PM |#2  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Good News! Was waiting for that. I'm testing it.
8th March 2012, 04:32 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
it's work !!

many thanks
8th March 2012, 05:22 PM |#4  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 39

More
thanks for sharing

nice app

cheers
20th March 2012, 07:03 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 113

Donate to Me
More
jaxbot released lock widgets.. see first post
21st March 2012, 12:21 AM |#6  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 60

More
It's not working for me, I'm Interop and Dev unlocked, when Jaxpot says "rooted," is that something different?
21st March 2012, 12:35 AM |#7  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Pacoima, CA
Thanks Meter: 265

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revxx14

It's not working for me, I'm Interop and Dev unlocked, when Jaxpot says "rooted," is that something different?

This means Full-Unlocked as in Custom ROM. Maybe Heathcliff's root tools might be able to do this. Try asking in his thread if your device doesn't have full-unlocked custom ROM's.
The Following User Says Thank You to drkfngthdragnlrd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 12:54 PM |#8  
Flag Lubartow
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I made this for you:

Looks gorgeous on my Omnia
What do you think?
23rd March 2012, 01:09 PM |#9  
Flag Bonn
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Question Lockscreen Widgets not working properly
Hey guys,

first of all, thanks for the post and thanks to jaxbot for developement of this app!

I installed it without any problems, then ran it and configured everything. The preview works fine but when I exit the app and go to lockscreen, I`m greeted with the oldschool pic of standard lockscreen. Any sugestions what I`m doing wrong?

Edit: Running Mango interop unlocked on Omnia7. Thought this device is fully unlocked, but I guess this was a mistake of mine...
Last edited by phozz4; 23rd March 2012 at 01:11 PM.
23rd March 2012, 01:22 PM |#10  
Flag Lubartow
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phozz4

Hey guys,

first of all, thanks for the post and thanks to jaxbot for developement of this app!

I installed it without any problems, then ran it and configured everything. The preview works fine but when I exit the app and go to lockscreen, I`m greeted with the oldschool pic of standard lockscreen. Any sugestions what I`m doing wrong?

Edit: Running Mango interop unlocked on Omnia7. Thought this device is fully unlocked, but I guess this was a mistake of mine...

Just click on "update now"

BTW: RAM widget is not useful with 30 min refresh.
23rd March 2012, 02:09 PM |#11  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Great appm thanks! Tried to use it but didnt find out my local brazilian zipcode and then i uninstall it and for my surprise it mess with my lock screen, had to format my omnia 7.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread