Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 54,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

any supercurio news folks?

Tip us?

HRodMusic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 224
Default any supercurio news folks?

just like the tittle says, any updates?
Carrier: AT&T
Phone: HTC One (M8)

Phones
HTC Diamond->Blackberry Curve->G1->Motorola Rockr E8->IPhone 3G->Galaxy S Vibrant->IPhone 4-> HTC Sensation->Sidekick 4G ->SGS2 -> Galaxy Nexus-> IPhone 4S 32gb white- > Skyrocket-> Galaxy S3-> Nexus 4-> HTC One X -> White 32gb iPhone 5 ->Galaxy Note II -> HTC One -> Snowtrooper Nexus 5 32GB -> Note 3 -> LG G2 -> HTC ONE M8

iloveandroid16
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Nope.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

mickeycobra04
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Glad i didnt donate . Somethin like this might've happened

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
G1
Galaxy S2
Htc one S - worst phone ive owned
Note 3
The Following User Says Thank You to mickeycobra04 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jim93
Old
Thanks Meter 340

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeycobra04 View Post
Glad i didnt donate . Somethin like this might've happened

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
he did look into it.

HRodMusic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim93 View Post
he did look into it.
its been like over 3 months lol =/ soo sad, especially since it was supercurio, i trusted the guy =/

Phones
HTC Diamond->Blackberry Curve->G1->Motorola Rockr E8->IPhone 3G->Galaxy S Vibrant->IPhone 4-> HTC Sensation->Sidekick 4G ->SGS2 -> Galaxy Nexus-> IPhone 4S 32gb white- > Skyrocket-> Galaxy S3-> Nexus 4-> HTC One X -> White 32gb iPhone 5 ->Galaxy Note II -> HTC One -> Snowtrooper Nexus 5 32GB -> Note 3 -> LG G2 -> HTC ONE M8

monkeypaws
Old
Thanks Meter 420
It has nothing to do with trust. He clearly stated his agenda and never gave a timeframe. He even stated a few times he was working on the note abd other phones first since they were easier fixes than our "black sheep" of a phone. He is well know and i wouldnt think that hed take a phone just to take it and not evetually work on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRodMusic View Post
its been like over 3 months lol =/ soo sad, especially since it was supercurio, i trusted the guy =/

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeypaws For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jim93
Old
Thanks Meter 340

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypaws View Post
It has nothing to do with trust. He clearly stated his agenda and never gave a timeframe. He even stated a few times he was working on the note abd other phones first since they were easier fixes than our "black sheep" of a phone. He is well know and i wouldnt think that hed take a phone just to take it and not evetually work on it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
yea hell work on it eventually

HRodMusic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim93 View Post
yea hell work on it eventually
eventually lol that could be 6 months from now, i wont own this device by then lol

Phones

KillaHurtz
Old
Thanks Meter 731
Quote:
eventually lol that could be 6 months from now, i wont own this device by then lol
Who cares ? You made a weeping farewell speech from the T989 months ago, what happened ? Be gone already...........

Device: Nexus 5 32gb "HammerHead"
ROM : Stock 4.4.2

www.soundcloud.com/lakrymist
If you find my post helpful hit the "Thanks" button

jim93
Old
(Last edited by jim93; 7th March 2012 at 06:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 340

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
The blobs that everyone donated for was clearly a possible hardware issue which means that nobody would be able to fix it without mods made by hand. At best all he could do was look into it. Its not his fault people paid for a new phone just to look into it.

The whole situation is analogous to if Samsung released a new phone where a quarter of them had bad search buttons. It could be a software issue but likely a hardware problem with QA. Instead of exchanging the phone people then proceeded to setup a bounty to buy a new phone to get this fixed. Its looked into and it turns out its just a bad solder connecting the search button. This would of been likely in the first place and people should of just exchanged their phone rather than setting up a bounty for something which has a fair likelihood of being a hardware issue.

You have a hardware issue then exchange your phone.

If the blobs bother you exchange your phone. If the blobs only bother you when you have to follow a page of instructions on how to see it, really. If you need to follow a multi step guide to see it then its not that big of a deal. If it is then exchange your phone.