Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

VZW Announces ICS Devices

Tip us?

rblanca
Old
Thanks Meter 7
It don't mean that droid 3 will never has ICS... just it not going to be on this first group... I'm sure in a couple of months we will see it on the list.

DoubleYouPee
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanca View Post
It don't mean that droid 3 will never has ICS... just it not going to be on this first group... I'm sure in a couple of months we will see it on the list.
Well if they wait much longer:
A) people have upgraded to a newer phone
B) all people who actually care about having ICS rather than gingerbread already use hashcode's ICS

rblanca
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleYouPee View Post
Well if they wait much longer:
A) people have upgraded to a newer phone
B) all people who actually care about having ICS rather than gingerbread already use hashcode's ICS
I think that in Q1 of 2013 we might have an oficial ICS support, i don't believe sonner than that...

First it's motorola who decide, if our droid 3 can have ICS, then VZW if it will have.

Motorola should still be evaluating if ICS will going to run fine on our Droid 3 and if it's they will update his "ICS Update Schedule" and VZW his own.

Cya

DoubleYouPee
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanca View Post
I think that in Q1 of 2013 we will have an oficial ICS support, i don't believe sonner than that...

First it's motorola who decide, if our droid 3 can have ICS, then VZW if it will have.

Motorola should still be evaluating if ICS will going to run fine on our Droid 3 and if it's they will update his "ICS Update Schedule" and VZW his own.

Cya
Well I don't think it'll take hashcode 'nd crew 1 year to fix hw codecs/video recording and some bug fixes

rblanca
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleYouPee View Post
Well I don't think it'll take hashcode 'nd crew 1 year to fix hw codecs/video recording and some bug fixes
Neither myself, I just talking about an Oficial ICS support by Motorola...so cheers to Hashcode!