Two questions for you Streak geniuses

OP OriginsOfLewis

6th March 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portsmouth, UK
Thanks Meter: 124

114 posts
More
1) Is there anywhere I can get a replacement motherboard? I was replacing my screen and my cat trampled on the phone and snapped the display connector. I found a company online that sell them for about 100 and for that price I would buy a new one!

2) I am able to run the Stage launcher on my Galaxy S2 on both GB and ICS but I cannot rotate even at 160 dpi. What other dependencies are there for the launcher? I know this isn't really a Dell question but it's the only place people might know.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
8th March 2012, 12:48 AM   |  #2  
Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,597

3,547 posts
1) cant really help, besides the obv "check ebay" Devices in general tend to cost more if you buy all the pieces sep then together (esp phones and laptops/etc)

2) Can you post a screenshot? are you SURE you're at 160dpi? Stage specifically disables rotating at 240dpi as the widgets do not support landscape at 240dpi (it's disabled on the S5/V at 240dpi)

Give me infos on how you installed it? I can prob work though it with enough info as I found out that Stage has no deps besides the right lines in permissions to support it (I'd imagine you grabbed my Stage 1.6 flashable zip and poked around in it)
13th March 2012, 08:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portsmouth, UK
Thanks Meter: 124

114 posts
More
Sorry for the late reply I haven't checked my emails. I am 100% at 160dpi, I've tried every interval of 10 up to the standard 240. I have tried installing from SD card, pushing to system/app with root explorer or creating a zip and flashing in recovery and all failed. It works fine in landscape but as soon as I rotate it i get 'com.blah blah has stopped working'
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread