[MOD][8/27/12] ICS SysUI+FW Mod (UPD: Part A+B (587) available!)
Hello Lads and Gents.
Miss my 10in1 mod on Gingerbread?
Now the wait is over
The 10 mod you will find here:
1. Status Bar Widget (Arrangeable 15 Button Power Widget incl 2G/3G Toggle)
2. Smooth Loading Spinner
3. 30 Volume steps
4. Reboot Menu
5. Black Keyboard to match ICS theme
6. Visual Feedback for Status Bar Widget buttons
7. Circle Lockscreen of ICS AOSP
8. 1% Battery Icon Mod, based on SEMC Icon
9. Recent App selector can be activated from Status Bar
10. ICS Sony Launcher Mirror Effect and Auto-Rotate
12. Battery Level is displayed all the time in LockScreen.
Credit goes to:
for Status Bar Widget
for Ultra Theme (modified a bit to suit ICS
for Black Keyboard theme (only taking the resources, base still from ICS)
for Smooth Spinner Tutorial
for 30 Step Volume Tutorial
for Reboot Menu Tutorial
7. kes4817 and jjdoctor for Wave Lock Screen help and example
for Recent Task Button on Status Bar Tutorial
For Windows 7 style Task Switcher Tutorial
for the No Hardware Acceleration Tips!
for his XS Lockscreen mod!
ICS 4.0.4 (431) Official Download:
- 3/7/2012: Working 2G/3G Toggle
- 3/8/2012: Flashlight Toggle adjusted to prevent non stock Camera app unable to get Camera instance. Still not perfect though.
- 3/8/2012: GPS lost icon is restored
- 3/8/2012: Added Black Keyboard for ICS
- 3/8/2012: Added Smooth Spinner Framework for ICS
- 3/9/2012: Added Reboot + 30 Step Volume Framework
- 3/11/2012: Added Visual Feedback for Status Bar Widget button, to help you know which button you pressed last
- 3/12/2012: Flashlight Power Widget got updated so it won't lock other Camera app
- 3/15/2012: Added AOSP Wave LockScreen from ICS (+Rotation enabled)
- 3/19/2012: Added 1% Battery Mod with SEMC base icon
- 3/20/2012: Lockscreen Rotation now depends on Device setting. (Only in effect if you use Wave Lock Screen package below)
- 3/21/2012: Added Recent Task button on Status Bar, SystemUI Mod merged down.
- 4/2/2012: Added Windows 7 Task switcher on Status Bar
- 4/11/2012: SystemUI and SemcPhone from 562 fw is modded to accomodate StatusBar Widget on the base of new firmware.
- 4/11/2012: Framework Mod is added for fw 562.
- 4/15/2012: Apps for 562 Nordic version is updated. Framework Mod is still ongoing.
- 4/15/2012: Part B is done, can be used without Part A.
- 4/15/2012: Part A is done
- 5/16/2012: Part A with Toggle-able Hardware Acceleration Added
- 5/18/2012: Fully Ported to ROM 4.0.4 unOfficial
- 6/3/2012: Fully Ported to ROM 4.0.4 Official
- 6/24/2012: Added Battery Level On Lock Screen
- 7/4/2012: StatusBar Widget Icon updated + Reboot menu fix
- 7/29/2012: Xperia S Lockscreen added, but please say thanks to AeonWorld to make it come true
- 8/25/2012: Part C applied to 587 apks.
- 8/27/2012: Part A+B (587) is available, thanks to AeonWorld for his awesome mod. This isn't my mod, but some of it are collaborated into his to make it have more feature (XS LockScreen app).
1. Part A
(Framework jar files)
- Basic with 30 steps of volume - Here
- With battery Level on Lock Screen - Here
- Basic with 15 steps of volume (thanks t3chg33k! - Here
- If you want XS Lockscreen mod, download this Note: This is not my mod (even though the base file is taken from mine, but the whole XS Locksreen mod is not mine, So Please say thanks to aeonWorld. I just modified the package to reduce your hassle O yeah, if you install this, part A and part B is not neccessary, they all are included in this package
2. Part B
(Framework Resource with custom Lockscreen and Reboot Icon + On Screen Menu)
- With SEMC Sliding Tab - Here
- With SEMC Sliding Tab without OnScreenMenu - Here
- with AOSP Lockscreen - Here
- with AOSP Lockscreen without OnScreenMenu - Here
3. Part C
(APKs mod: Xperia S Style Home + SBW + Black Keyboard)
ICS 4.0.4 (587) Official Download:
1. Part A + Part B
- Go to AeonWorld's thread and do as what he said. I have managed to integrate some of my mod into his.
Warning: This mod will DEODEX your ROM so just to keep you informed. I can't manage to keep it odexed because the system partition is very tight, so it makes it harder to do odexing with correct license.
3. Part C
(APKs mod: Status Bar Widget) -
NOTE:Other Legacy files, go to here or take one from attachment below.