[MOD][6/3/12][ICS] 11in1 SystemUI+Framework Mod (UPD: 4.0.4 OFFICIAL Mod completed)
Credit goes to:
for Status Bar Widget
for Ultra Theme (modified a bit to suit ICS
for Black Keyboard theme (only taking the resources, base still from ICS)
for Smooth Spinner Tutorial
for 30 Step Volume Tutorial
for Reboot Menu Tutorial
7. kes4817 and jjdoctor for Wave Lock Screen help and example
for Recent Task Button on Status Bar Tutorial
For Windows 7 style Task Switcher Tutorial
- 3/7/2012: Working 2G/3G Toggle
- 3/8/2012: Flashlight Toggle adjusted to prevent non stock Camera app unable to get Camera instance. Still not perfect though.
- 3/8/2012: GPS lost icon is restored
- 3/8/2012: Added Black Keyboard for ICS
- 3/8/2012: Added Smooth Spinner Framework for ICS
- 3/9/2012: Added Reboot + 30 Step Volume Framework
- 3/11/2012: Added Visual Feedback for Status Bar Widget button, to help you know which button you pressed last
- 3/12/2012: Flashlight Power Widget got updated so it won't lock other Camera app
- 3/15/2012: Added AOSP Wave LockScreen from ICS (+Rotation enabled)
- 3/19/2012: Added 1% Battery Mod with SEMC base icon
- 3/20/2012: Lockscreen Rotation now depends on Device setting. (Only in effect if you use Wave Lock Screen package below)
- 3/21/2012: Added Recent Task button on Status Bar, SystemUI Mod merged down.
- 4/2/2012: Added Windows 7 Task switcher on Status Bar
- 4/11/2012: SystemUI and SemcPhone from 562 fw is modded to accomodate StatusBar Widget on the base of new firmware.
- 4/11/2012: Framework Mod is added for fw 562.
- 4/15/2012: Apps for 562 Nordic version is updated. Framework Mod is still ongoing.
- 4/15/2012: Part B is done, can be used without Part A.
- 4/15/2012: Part A is done
- 5/16/2012: Part A with Toggle-able Hardware Acceleration Added
- 5/18/2012: Fully Ported to ROM 4.0.4 unOfficial
- 6/3/2012: Fully Ported to ROM 4.0.4 Official
to go to my Ray thread
It's compatible with Arc and Neo off course
CAUTION: as the title says, it's only guaranteed for stock ics beta. It is untested in other ROM. Some of my mod (EXCEPT reboot and volume option and 2g3g toggle) should be compatible with any ics mod.