Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to revive my galaxy 3?

Tip us?
 
kifi15
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2012
Unhappy [Q] how to revive my galaxy 3?

how to unbricked hard bricked galaxy 3.. i cant go in download mode neither recovery mode.. all the 3 button combo didn't work for me.. is the usb jig suitable for me?

i flashed my phone then becomes dead..
 
Lore65
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1119769
The Following User Says Thank You to Lore65 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
t-rip
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jul 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Today I noticed that a JIG does work! But it's an non-bricked or somehow not working device. You could give it a try...
But if you flashed a ROM WITH a bootloader, then it won't help
Also if KIES or a problem while flashing with ODIN did kill your device.
But it is worth a try.
 
kifi15
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rip View Post
Today I noticed that a JIG does work! But it's an non-bricked or somehow not working device. You could give it a try...
But if you flashed a ROM WITH a bootloader, then it won't help
Also if KIES or a problem while flashing with ODIN did kill your device.
But it is worth a try.
did someone already tried that jig in some galaxy 3?
 
kifi15
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore65 View Post
it didnt help.. my odin doesnt detect any phone.. ang my phone doesnt start..
 
rkoby13
Old
#6  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7149
Posts: 9,294
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: You don't wanna know.....

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kifi15 View Post
it didnt help.. my odin doesnt detect any phone.. ang my phone doesnt start..
samsung service center i gues???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Kyrillos' ROM v10 GWK74 beta
powered by
CM7-kernel 1.3 H.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S II
Dualboot
[Secondary]Used for storing SlimSaber 4.3.1(2014/06/26) Reborn as a nandroid ready to boot
>>>DorimanX Power Core kernel<<|>>10.43v116 by computoncio <<
 
kifi15
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2012
anyone who tried to fix it using usb jig? my mom will kill me if she knew this.. my g3 has no warranty... T_T
 
rkoby13
Old
#8  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7149
Posts: 9,294
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: You don't wanna know.....

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kifi15 View Post
anyone who tried to fix it using usb jig? my mom will kill me if she knew this.. my g3 has no warranty... T_T
i saw someone here trying to revive it with a jig but no success.....i guess u'll have to prepare to be killed by mom:P
joking(do u really think that mom has gone through a tough birth just to kill her child?)...really...i'm joking a bit:P...but you can try with a jig anyway just to be sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Kyrillos' ROM v10 GWK74 beta
powered by
CM7-kernel 1.3 H.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S II
Dualboot
[Secondary]Used for storing SlimSaber 4.3.1(2014/06/26) Reborn as a nandroid ready to boot
>>>DorimanX Power Core kernel<<|>>10.43v116 by computoncio <<
 
kifi15
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13 View Post
i saw someone here trying to revive it with a jig but no success.....i guess u'll have to prepare to be killed by mom:P
joking(do u really think that mom has gone through a tough birth just to kill her child?)...really...i'm joking a bit:P...but you can try with a jig anyway just to be sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Kyrillos' ROM v10 GWK74 beta
powered by
CM7-kernel 1.3 H.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
would you please send me that link.. i want to know if it has same problem with his g3.. this phone do not exist in our country so im wondering if samsung can fix this..
 
rkoby13
Old
#10  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7149
Posts: 9,294
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: You don't wanna know.....

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kifi15 View Post
would you please send me that link.. i want to know if it has same problem with his g3.. this phone do not exist in our country so im wondering if samsung can fix this..
sorry i don't have link...and thread is mos likely barried betwen other threads by now...anyway if you have samsung centre in your country...then they can fix it....if it's hardbricked they just change board and that's it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Kyrillos' ROM v10 GWK74 beta
powered by
CM7-kernel 1.3 H.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S II
Dualboot
[Secondary]Used for storing SlimSaber 4.3.1(2014/06/26) Reborn as a nandroid ready to boot
>>>DorimanX Power Core kernel<<|>>10.43v116 by computoncio <<

Tags
bricked, downloadmode, galaxy3, unbricked, usbjig
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more