Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,418 Members 45,958 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

Tip us?

jjdoctor
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,156

DONATE TO ME
Stock ICS Messaging with Enter Key support. Congrats u can now jump to second line...

Overwrite Mms.apk in system/app and set permissions correctly or just Apply the CWM flashable patch

Thanks to mikko3024
You can visit his thread Here

Download
Mms.apk CWM
or
Mms.apk

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
The Following User Says Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jjdoctor
Old
(Last edited by jjdoctor; 7th April 2012 at 10:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4,156

DONATE TO ME
Once upon a Time, Sony, MIUI had S** with Google and Sony... Nobody knew what will they come up with... But when time came, it was a Cocktail which had Best from all 3 of them...

Here I present you a CockTail.. Best of All 3 Worlds that just blew me off... fantastic combination......

Based on MIUI Rom v4 ICS by ZduneX25...

Features:
1) MIUI Lock screen and Themes.. You can download any from their online .. But I have removed 50% of MIUI stuff... I dont like MIUI too much...
2) Excellent battery Life... No Battery drains...Lost 1% in 4 hrs with Wifi On throughout...
3) Huge memory Free ...
4) Trebuchet launcher, AOSP applications
5) Sony Camera and mixed base..
6) Smooth and Snappy...
7) NO Bugs...

will keep u busy till official...... You guys will really love it...

Download Cocktail ROM (Uploaded)
Flash Recommended Kernel (by Sirkay - You can use any of his Kernels though)

TIPS: No Keyboard, find in Settings Keyboard as was with Hybrid ROM
Set animations to .5x or just disable it..
Wait for atleast an Hour for ROM to stabilize.. Then Clean ur finger and Display screen and keep swinging the app drawer Left/right and enjoy the smoothness...

Thanks to ZduneX25...

Used his ROM as base.. visit his thread HERE

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
The Following User Says Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kizsleg
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor View Post
Once upon a Time, Sony, MIUI had S** with Google and Sony... Nobody knew what will they come up with... But when time came, it was a Cocktail which had Best from all 3 of them...

Here I present you a CockTail.. Best of All 3 Worlds that just blew me off... fantastic combination......

Features:
1) MIUI Lock screen and Themes.. You can download any from their online .. But I have removed 50% of MIUI stuff... I dont like MIUI too much...
2) Excellent battery Life... No Battery drains...Lost 1% in 4 hrs with Wifi On throughout...
3) Huge memory Free ...
6) Smooth and Snappy...
7) NO Bugs...

Download ROM

Thanks to ZduneX25...

much better that your hybrid rom?
can you add some screenshots?

funiewski
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:

Features:
3) Huge memory Free ...
6) Smooth and Snappy...
7) NO Bugs...

Download ROM

Thanks to ZduneX25...

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources

JJ?

slasherzx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I'll try your hybrid rom since you are also impressed by it... But I will still wait for more positive feedbacks...

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

jjdoctor
Old
Thanks Meter 4,156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizsleg View Post
much better that your hybrid rom?
can you add some screenshots?
Man dont ask for screenshots... will attach it later...

As for Better... I dont know.. You guys can tell better... Its Just that I am going to use this one for the time being.. Its just an incredible Combo, Performance, battery and features All in One... ... Dont u want several Lock screens...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funiewski View Post
Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources

JJ?
Just Wait for another 30 mins.. Its on Upload again.... U know how superuser hates me.. the first one I uploaded had Superuser Bug.. I am just uploading a fixed one... Didnt want to hear from users for root error ...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kizsleg
Old
(Last edited by kizsleg; 7th April 2012 at 10:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Man dont ask for screenshots... will attach it later...

As for Better... I dont know.. You guys can tell better... Its Just that I am going to use this one for the time being.. Its just an incredible Combo, Performance, battery and features All in One... ... Dont u want several Lock screens...?

Just Wait for another 30 mins.. Its on Upload again.... U know how superuser hates me.. the first one I uploaded had Superuser Bug.. I am just uploading a fixed one... Didnt want to hear from users for root error ...
why not make a new thread for this one? can we also flash the addons from your hybrid one to this? especially the AOSP themes and Smooth Circle bat.? or i wish it was already the default theme.

jjdoctor
Old
Thanks Meter 4,156

DONATE TO ME
LINK is UP... have fun and do give ur feedback... I seem to love the Combo more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizsleg View Post
why not make a new thread for this one? can we also flash the addons from your hybrid one to this? especially the AOSP themes and Smooth Circle bat.? or i wish it was already the default theme.
New thread for just few days of ICS coming? really didnt feel like but will look into it...
DONT FLASH THEMES and SONY ADDONS... atleast the SONY keyboard doesnt work...
Battery mods are already builtin MIUI.. U will have several options for that.. dont worry...

Kyrius
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
LINK is UP... have fun and do give ur feedback... I seem to love the Combo more...

New thread for just few days of ICS coming?
I'll give it a go

Has it been announced already?

kizsleg
Old
(Last edited by kizsleg; 7th April 2012 at 11:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:

New thread for just few days of ICS coming? really didnt feel like but will look into it...
DONT FLASH THEMES and SONY ADDONS... atleast the SONY keyboard doesnt work...
Battery mods are already builtin MIUI.. U will have several options for that.. dont worry...
downloading...would like to see some shots while waiting for the download to finished.

EDIT: Finished downloading. Can't wait for the screen shot, making a nandroid backup now. Feedback later.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrius View Post
I'll give it a go

Has it been announced already?
http://blogs.sonymobile.com/products...rom-mid-april/

yup, according to them it will be around this mid april.

Tags
aosp, ics, jj's hybrid rom, xperia ray