FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

2,706 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,182
 
By jjdoctor, Recognized Developer on 8th March 2012, 12:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th April 2012, 10:11 AM |#591  
sirkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,137
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albagani

yep...it works just fine for me...
all the toggles are working great...

then .. send me that damn thing ..
btw, is it in system ui.apk or framework? damn i have short-term memory loss, too focus on kernel, forgot about roms lol
 
 
12th April 2012, 11:20 AM |#592  
Member
Flag Bagan Serai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay

then .. send me that damn thing ..
btw, is it in system ui.apk or framework? damn i have short-term memory loss, too focus on kernel, forgot about roms lol

try this...
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.49 MB, 2 views)
12th April 2012, 11:26 AM |#593  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay

then .. send me that damn thing ..
btw, is it in system ui.apk or framework? damn i have short-term memory loss, too focus on kernel, forgot about roms lol

Concentrate on kernel man... My Rom lives on that.......,i will handle ROM part ..

download Elegant black or AOSP theme depending on incoming call screen you like and pull out SemcPhone.apk from it and replace....

I think i copied it in v4 fixed ROM but don't know exactly... I can't test 3G since i don't know it's not changing due to no 3G or bug...

I am happy, there are No reports of Battery drains in Ray ROM... You guys are lucky since my Arc version had several reports of battery drain....
The Following User Says Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 11:28 AM |#594  
sirkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,137
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

Concentrate on kernel man... My Rom lives on that.......,i will handle ROM part ..

download Elegant black or AOSP theme depending on incoming call screen you like and pull out SemcPhone.apk from it and replace....

I think i copied it in v4 fixed ROM but don't know exactly... I can't test 3G since i don't know it's not changing due to no 3G or bug...

I am happy, there are No reports of Battery drains in Ray ROM... You guys are lucky since my Arc version had several reports of battery drain....

lucky to have me to make a kernel for Ray not Arc?
12th April 2012, 11:41 AM |#595  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay

lucky to have me to make a kernel for Ray not Arc?

Yes i am sure it's your Kernel that did the magic ... Yours is much better than those DoomLord kernel and even those Neo/Play users... No bugs...
12th April 2012, 11:43 AM |#596  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2,015
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay

then .. send me that damn thing ..
btw, is it in system ui.apk or framework? damn i have short-term memory loss, too focus on kernel, forgot about roms lol

is it FCing or is it not responding when clicked? If FCing, Maybe the version of SemcPhone.apk is still from ICS Beta. if not responding, the SemcPhone is not modded.

@jjdoctor: Well we still have to give credit to DoomLord though, without his github set as public, we're doomed now (pun intended ), unless aire kindly publishes his kernel here
Last edited by hansip87; 12th April 2012 at 11:47 AM.
12th April 2012, 11:48 AM |#597  
sirkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,137
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

is it FCing or is it not responding when clicked? If FCing, Maybe the version of SemcPhone.apk is still from ICS Beta. if not responding, the SemcPhone is not modded.

no fc but like its untouchable . i flash your mod partA, partB and statusbar widget 3g/2g toggle work fine but batt % hardly to see. can i just replace semcphone.apk from v4 w/out replace framework?

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
12th April 2012, 12:08 PM |#598  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,182
 
More
Damn i was too lazy to use the new mods by hansip, coz then i had to update all battery mods and u never know official pops in with different version so all goes in vain...:-/

I will provide you wwith a small update patch with AOSP theme, AOSP battery % and that 3G fix mod tonight... But no other battery mods till official...
12th April 2012, 12:26 PM |#599  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2,015
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

Damn i was too lazy to use the new mods by hansip, coz then i had to update all battery mods and u never know official pops in with different version so all goes in vain...:-/

I will provide you wwith a small update patch with AOSP theme, AOSP battery % and that 3G fix mod tonight... But no other battery mods till official...

Just copy and paste bud Well, since there are requests for clearer battery icon, i'll start my 100 image editing tonight just to add more shadow to those text..
12th April 2012, 12:34 PM |#600  
sirkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,137
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

is it FCing or is it not responding when clicked? If FCing, Maybe the version of SemcPhone.apk is still from ICS Beta. if not responding, the SemcPhone is not modded.

@jjdoctor: Well we still have to give credit to DoomLord though, without his github set as public, we're doomed now (pun intended ), unless aire kindly publishes his kernel here

+1 on credits to DooMLoRD. so much contribution in developement.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
12th April 2012, 02:42 PM |#601  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lightbulb
First of all, love this rom... its awesome fast...

I have 1 big issue... would be great if some one can give me a fix.. this is stopping me from using this rom

ok, here's the case:
turn on the phone, turn on wifi, goto wifi options, select my router (my connection), type in the password, and it connects... if you actually stare at the the wifi options page, it shows that its changing ths status of the wifi connection quite few time before it connects (from connecting.. obtaining ip address.. connection.. blah.. blah.. finally connected.. then its all great)..
But here is the problem. once you do that.. you turn off your phone, turn it back on again, and you realise ur not connected to ur wifi. wifi is still enabled. so I goto wifi options, i see my wifi connection is under "not in range" (i see all my nabours wifi connections still, just not mine).. that cant be true, im siting right next to the router.. ok, thats fine.. disable and re-enable wifi again on my phone... still the same thing.. so now, i click and forget my wifi network, disable and reenable wifi again, and wah, my wifi appears in the list... so i attempt to connect again (i have to re enter the password now since i made the phone forget it). but after attempting to connect (it never connects), but now my router looses internet connectivity... wifi is still active, but i have to restart the router to get internet again...

and this happens every time i restart the phone... havent attempted going out of range of wifi and walking back into range..

Any ideas? sorry for the long explenation :P
it just blew my mind..

Help anyone?
i have no issue like this with any other rom i tried from here.. all CM and ICS mods i tried didnt cause anything like this...

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, ics, jj's hybrid rom, xperia ray
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes