Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 44,424 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: what would you consider this rom to be
pre-alpha 4 5.63%
alpha 15 21.13%
beta 42 59.15%
stable 7 9.86%
other 1 1.41%
crap 3 4.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

[MIiui.us]MIUI/ICS port [unlocked] 5/19/2012

Tip us?

spleef
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCellPhoneSalesRep View Post
Not sure if anyone spoke of this yet and not really a deal breaker at all, what-so-ever, but when phone is fully charged and plugged in, the battery icon in the status bar disappears. This is in v2, flashing v3 now...
havent seen this yet will be looking out for it and looking into it
v3 is so unbeleivably smooth install a cm9 kernel to get the bluetooth workng and restore apps with backup if coming from miui if not can use any restore program i woul suggest redownloading them if you can cause if its not in the new market for you it probably wont work
The Following User Says Thank You to spleef For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daryl6784
Old
(Last edited by daryl6784; 10th March 2012 at 09:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Is anyone else having the phone force close problem when picking up to a phone call on the lock screen? And also the proximity sensor being a little too sensitive btw I'm on v3

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

spleef
Old
Thanks Meter 3,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl6784 View Post
Is anyone else having the phone force close problem when picking up to a phone call on the lock screen? And also the proximity sensor being a little too sensitive btw I'm on v3

prox. is definitely sensitive but not fc while answering are you on vertical or horizontal i forgot to add to the op that horizontal is broken use vertical...am about to add it now that weve had a issue with it

daryl6784
Old
(Last edited by daryl6784; 10th March 2012 at 10:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
How can I change it? Another issue is that if you try to put a pattern password the settings app force closes

The Following User Says Thank You to daryl6784 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spleef
Old
Thanks Meter 3,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl6784 View Post
How can I change it? Another issue is that if you try to put a pattern password the settings app force closes

to change it click on the phone hit menu open settings and change three gesture from horizontal to vertical the password thing never use it so didn't know thanks for that will look into it

Sent from a Sh@dow in the night
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1506250
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spleef For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8,978

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spleef View Post
havent seen this yet will be looking out for it and looking into it
v3 is so unbeleivably smooth install a cm9 kernel to get the bluetooth workng and restore apps with backup if coming from miui if not can use any restore program i woul suggest redownloading them if you can cause if its not in the new market for you it probably wont work
+1 to this...if anything, backup your data with something like Titanium, then restore data only after downloading from market...

spleef
Old
(Last edited by spleef; 11th March 2012 at 04:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3,015

DONATE TO ME
seeing that joker updated i felt the need to sync it with his ..... i know i already updated once today but guess i just cant help myself about to update op with test4 its based off joker.3.2 and alpha2 about to upload it to dev host right now

OP UPDATED
* please note my battery is too low to test right now but i made it the same exact way i made all the others so all should be good just remember its based off atrix alpha2 and cm9 .3.2 so what works/doesn't work should apply here as well. phone is on charger and once it gets about halfway ill flash it and rewite op but for now just use with caution please make a backup before flashing and report any and everything please.
thanks

hitting the sack so wont be updating the what works/doesnt work until tomorrow have a great night folks
The Following User Says Thank You to spleef For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bricky23
Old
Thanks Meter 265
Quote:
seeing that joker updated i felt the need to sync it with his ..... i know i already updated once today but guess i just cant help myself about to update op with test4 its based off joker.3.2 and alpha2 about to upload it to dev host right now
Your on fire man. Really appretiate all the time your putting in to this. This is my daily for sure.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
Sent from?

the12nv
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:

OP UPDATED
* please note my battery is too low to test right now but i made it the same exact way i made all the others so all should be good just remember its based off atrix alpha2 and cm9 .3.2 so what works/doesn't work should apply here as well. phone is on charger and once it gets about halfway ill flash it and rewite op but for now just use with caution please make a backup before flashing and report any and everything please.
thanks

hitting the sack so wont be updating the what works/doesnt work until tomorrow have a great night folks
downloading now and will be flashing ASAP....I appreciate all that you have done ...this ROM is nice... absolute job well done.....

Phone - The take a massive deuce on your IPhone - Galaxy Note II!
ROM - MIUI v5 ROM - and hoping development continues (damn I wish I was smart enough to do it)!

****If anything I have done has helped - Please show me by pressing the Thanks button****

bricky23
Old
Thanks Meter 265
Shyt v4 is way fast and smooth! Well done!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
Sent from?

Tags
cm9, miui, miui photon, miui/ics, motorola photon
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe