So my Droid Inc got bricked. A evil brick though. Funny thing is it got bricked before i ever rooted or messed with it in anyway. It just bootloops forever. Ive tried
2. PB...IMG....Many of them
They flash successfully, but same bootloop.
So i took it a step further
1. HTC Dev Unlocked (idk if their unlocking can be considered as legit, but anyway...) from fastboot (only way to unlock bootloader from fastboot i guess, or else i would of tried unrevoked...)
2. Then flashed clockwork from fastboot.
3. Wiped absolutely everything multiple times from recovery
4. Flashed CM7 in recovery....same bootloop
another step further
1. Put recovery.img in adb folder and and tried to "fastboot boot recovery.img" and flash CM7 like that (because If im not wrong htc dev unlock restricts kernel flashing but this circumvents it, or does it...)
2. After yet another bootloop, tried fixing permissions, reflashing CM7 again, then fixing permissions again
Nothing . Sometimes ittl bootloop the CM7 boot animation, sometimes ittl get stuck at HTC Incredible screen forever. Tried another stock rom also...
Any ideas lolll?