Must read !

OP Jasonfnts1

8th March 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
Can sombody please help me with brief example on what to do i been trying this over a month now so i root my phone , i unlock the bootloader just fine also but i cant even clockmode my phone for reason wont read the recovery-photon3. w.e so i used the bootstrap so i can flash room and them but i already used couple from joker and 1 rocko and it got stock in the red logo and one of then reboot just fine but it force close eveything is called obexbootstraprock1.1? should i try to flash bootstraprocko3.0 or start from the first one and work my up?
can i just flash a room with out unlock my bootloader ? jus root and the bootstrap.apk file and if i can do that what what room should i used ? please i really need you help hope you understand my wrinting im leaving in honduras im from florida
8th March 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

119 posts
More
If you're still unlocked a locked version won't work. Follow the videos to sbf back to stock. Make sure to download correct moto-fastboot and add the correct paths on your pc. Check the stickies in the development section and just use the videos to walk ya through it.
The links to all the files ya need will be in the videos.

Hope that helps.
Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
9th March 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #3  
Flag Hayward
Thanks Meter: 218

1,116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonfnts1

Can sombody please help me with brief example on what to do i been trying this over a month now so i root my phone , i unlock the bootloader just fine also but i cant even clockmode my phone for reason wont read the recovery-photon3. w.e so i used the bootstrap so i can flash room and them but i already used couple from joker and 1 rocko and it got stock in the red logo and one of then reboot just fine but it force close eveything is called obexbootstraprock1.1? should i try to flash bootstraprocko3.0 or start from the first one and work my up?
can i just flash a room with out unlock my bootloader ? jus root and the bootstrap.apk file and if i can do that what what room should i used ? please i really need you help hope you understand my wrinting im leaving in honduras im from florida

Seriously...how are you still having trouble?

1 - READ CAREFULLY
1a - Charge your phone to 100%
2 - Return your phone to stock. Boot into fastboot mode (power + vol down) and keep clicking down until you get to android recovery. Then select wipe data factory reset
3 - Boot into RSD mode (power + vol up)
4 - Plug your phone into the computer so the drivers install
5 - Open RSD lite on your computer and flash the 154_5 SBF
6 - Once that is done, reboot the phone and let it update automatically to 198_6
7 - Reboot into RSD mode
8 - flash the derpunlock.sbf
9 - Reboot the phone
10 - Root the phone and install Root Explorer
11 - rename install-su.sh file or whatever it's called to install-su.sh.bak
12 - Reboot the phone into fastboot mode
13 - flash the recovery of your choice version 5.0.2.7 using the fastboot commands (YOU MUST HAVE RECOVERY.IMG and moto-fastboot in the same directory)

moto-fastboot erase recovery
moto-fastboot flash recovery recoveryXXXX.img (or whatever you've named the recovery)
moto-fastboot reboot

14 - Reboot the phone into recovery
15 - Format the system
16 - Wipe data/factory reset
17 - Wipe cache/wipe dalvik
18 - Reboot Recovery
19 - Install ROM (zip from sdcard)
20 - Install Gapps if flashing CM9
21 - Reboot phone
22 - May want to repeat steps 14-21
23 - Reboot Phone again
24 - This is the last time I write all this out....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread