LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] want to shift from cm7.1 to miui

OP bds bamrah

8th March 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #1  
bds bamrah's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
hi frns
m havin defy green lens
cm7.1 stable
i want to jump to miui
wat version is most stable?
can i directly put it over cm,without flashing anything els??
thanks in advance
20th March 2012, 12:42 PM   |  #2  
fiskenigaten's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
308 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds bamrah

hi frns
m havin defy green lens
cm7.1 stable
i want to jump to miui
wat version is most stable?
can i directly put it over cm,without flashing anything els??
thanks in advance

Best MIUI ROM for defy: MIUI Pikachu edition!

If you have froyo cm7 (sounds like it because you have green lense defy) you can just do the normal wipes (data, cache, dalvik) and flash. If you flash Pikachu edition, data will be wiped automaticaly
20th March 2012, 09:11 PM   |  #3  
luciferps's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 51
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1161110

try wiui 2.3.16 stable..its pretty fast and based on miui..
but i like cm7 the speed is incomparable...and plays 720p videos like a Ferrari lol
21st March 2012, 01:39 AM   |  #4  
King_Rat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 139
 
1,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
MIUI 2.3.16 :FTW:

very stable - plenty fast & usually updated every week ^^
21st March 2012, 03:29 AM   |  #5  
Pason's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Smile MIUI are beautiful,but I didn't like it
MIUI are beautiful,but I didn't like it
26th March 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #6  
bds bamrah's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
thanx guys..
i just want to confirm dat if i flash miui on green lens,that is froyo kernel,will there be any problems?
can i come back to cm7 any time??
26th March 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds bamrah

thanx guys..
i just want to confirm dat if i flash miui on green lens,that is froyo kernel,will there be any problems?
can i come back to cm7 any time??

Sure. Make a Back-Up in CWM (Recovery). It's easy to recover your system there without re-installing apps/contacts or stuff like that. Just Go in CWM --> Backup & Restore -->Backup (all).

If u want to restore Later: same way. CWM --Y Backup and restore --> Restore (system & data).

greetz
26th March 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #8  
bds bamrah's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Thanx buddy...
I was jus afraid as I read somewhere dat u can't switch back to cm after flashing miui...
Can u plz send me the link to latest version of miui??
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboy1337

Sure. Make a Back-Up in CWM (Recovery). It's easy to recover your system there without re-installing apps/contacts or stuff like that. Just Go in CWM --> Backup & Restore -->Backup (all).

If u want to restore Later: same way. CWM --Y Backup and restore --> Restore (system & data).

greetz



AWESOMEDEFY@1.1GHZ
26th March 2012, 09:15 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds bamrah

Thanx buddy...
I was jus afraid as I read somewhere dat u can't switch back to cm after flashing miui...
Can u plz send me the link to latest version of miui??



AWESOMEDEFY@1.1GHZ

Well, it's just your descision. I like the MIUI Pikachu Edition! But in the past months they developed so many other MIUI Roms - i didn't try others. It's your choice! I think they're all good.

Take the Blue or the Red Pill

Pikachu Edition 2.3.2 *AROMA INSTALLER*

WIUI 2.3.16

MIUIandroid Defy 1.8.5
26th March 2012, 09:44 PM   |  #10  
bds bamrah's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Thanks pal...
Will try dem..

AWESOMEDEFY@1.1GHZ

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes