Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 43,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ ROM Release ] the latest 2.3.9MIUI perfect port

Tip us?

pikachukaki
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2514

DONATE TO ME
Default [ ROM Release ] the latest 2.3.9MIUI perfect port

ROM contents
1, using the latest development version of the the MIUI transplant system perfectly stable, change the model for the HTC, modify the boot animation
2, the kernel G major MIUI repair kernel, do not break the sound
3, individuals joined enhance the script and add a few features: turned on by default 80M of Zram default unlock the FPS, you can turn off to enhanced.conf
4, all normal functions, to in addition to FM, the TV-OUT .
5, by adding the RE Manager, Google PLAY, goggles, the Huawei document management, animation acceleration, replace the input method Sogou
Integrated titanium backup and MIUI control center, you can customize the status bar
8, modify the boot theme is self produced IPHONEV1 optimize the camera and power-saving mechanism. Interface fluency can be used to adjust other settings
9 , add ice4.0, window effects, if you feel slow with other settings to modify the animation speed
10, to modify the system wallpaper, system sounds, calls music and other more personalized
11, the boot since the launch of the EQ manager, automatically adjust the sound of music. Listen to music the effect of greatly optimized.
PS: MIUI2.3 now break the sound problem solved, reaches the perfect state, there are some minor issues such as: volume shock and screenshots screenshots screenshots repair will lead to gravity sensing, I have limited skills do not specify a screenshot button . After miui no major updates, and I are working on to release a small update patch package. Can be updated to the OTA, as removed from Brush Shuangqing troubled.
Think the effect is not convenient students can turn off the animation displayed inside.

Install the ROM:
1 will download the zip Brush package do not extract directly into the SDcard
Hold the volume up + power button is turned on, do not release until well into the recovery mode
Recovery, the volume up and down keys / menu Home key to move up and down the power button / Search button to confirm the back key to return to the previous menu level.
Select "Clear all data recovery factory
Select from the SD card, select the Brush package "
6 re-election to select the ZIP file from the SD card "
7 to find just download the zip Brush package confirmed
8 confirmed, Brush, wait about 1 minute to complete.
After brushing, back to the first menu, select "immediately reboot the system restart the phone
10 and then patiently wait for a while, you first start will be relatively slow.

http://www.mediafire.com/?108h4zeap2dcx31
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	㶹Խͼ201203092026.png
Views:	765
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	939235   Click image for larger version

Name:	㶹Խͼ201203092027.png
Views:	674
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	939236   Click image for larger version

Name:	㶹Խͼ201203092028.png
Views:	669
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	939237  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pikachukaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MyNameIsKappa
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachukaki View Post
ROM contents
1, using the latest development version of the the MIUI transplant system perfectly stable, change the model for the HTC, modify the boot animation
2, the kernel G major MIUI repair kernel, do not break the sound
3, individuals joined enhance the script and add a few features: turned on by default 80M of Zram default unlock the FPS, you can turn off to enhanced.conf
4, all normal functions, to in addition to FM, the TV-OUT .
5, by adding the RE Manager, Google PLAY, goggles, the Huawei document management, animation acceleration, replace the input method Sogou
Integrated titanium backup and MIUI control center, you can customize the status bar
8, modify the boot theme is self produced IPHONEV1 optimize the camera and power-saving mechanism. Interface fluency can be used to adjust other settings
9 , add ice4.0, window effects, if you feel slow with other settings to modify the animation speed
10, to modify the system wallpaper, system sounds, calls music and other more personalized
11, the boot since the launch of the EQ manager, automatically adjust the sound of music. Listen to music the effect of greatly optimized.
PS: MIUI2.3 now break the sound problem solved, reaches the perfect state, there are some minor issues such as: volume shock and screenshots screenshots screenshots repair will lead to gravity sensing, I have limited skills do not specify a screenshot button . After miui no major updates, and I are working on to release a small update patch package. Can be updated to the OTA, as removed from Brush Shuangqing troubled.
Think the effect is not convenient students can turn off the animation displayed inside.

Install the ROM:
1 will download the zip Brush package do not extract directly into the SDcard
Hold the volume up + power button is turned on, do not release until well into the recovery mode
Recovery, the volume up and down keys / menu Home key to move up and down the power button / Search button to confirm the back key to return to the previous menu level.
Select "Clear all data recovery factory
Select from the SD card, select the Brush package "
6 re-election to select the ZIP file from the SD card "
7 to find just download the zip Brush package confirmed
8 confirmed, Brush, wait about 1 minute to complete.
After brushing, back to the first menu, select "immediately reboot the system restart the phone
10 and then patiently wait for a while, you first start will be relatively slow.

http://www.mediafire.com/?108h4zeap2dcx31
Thank you for sharing this rom, but i have some questions: have you tried it? If yes, which are the bugs? Does it work perfect and fast?

pikachukaki
Old
(Last edited by pikachukaki; 9th March 2012 at 08:31 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2514

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsKappa View Post
Thank you for sharing this rom, but i have some questions: have you tried it? If yes, which are the bugs? Does it work perfect and fast?
Im using it right now its very fast and stable with tweaksv5 and kickasskernelizer i get 2500+ on quadrant but i only want to change the long press search key to open the mini menu with send sms and take screenshot option than open camera..anyone knows how i can change it?

Ok i fix it! ^_^ now the only one not working is the screenshot but there an app for that! :P
The Following User Says Thank You to pikachukaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

matteof93
Old
Thanks Meter 248
so no bugs on this rom?

pikachukaki
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2514

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteof93 View Post
so no bugs on this rom?
ss don't work i don't found other bug everything works fine

blksina
Old
Thanks Meter 0
is this me or its to iOs looking?, and whats about with more statistic? does someones some numbers , on why this is perfect?

KayxGee1
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksina View Post
is this me or its to iOs looking?, and whats about with more statistic? does someones some numbers , on why this is perfect?
You can also change the theme if you like, some people prefer the look of iOS but not the way it performs.

sewa2k
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
It has only English and Chinese?
Phone: Xperia U LB, Stock GB modded by me Rooted
Tablet: Galaxy Tab 2 7" - Pac-Man ROM 23.0.0 (JB 4.2.2) Rooted

KayxGee1
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewa2k View Post
It has only English and Chinese?
Yes, I'm using it right now as we speak. It has both English (which I use) and Chinese.
The only issue is that I can't seem to sync my account.

pikachukaki
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2514

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayxGee1 View Post
Yes, I'm using it right now as we speak. It has both English (which I use) and Chinese.
The only issue is that I can't seem to sync my account.
It needs gapps!

The Following User Says Thank You to pikachukaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]