[ROM][PORT][9 Mar 2012] OpenSensation build 2 CM9 - port (android 4.0.3), oc 1.5ghz
CM9 opensensation port
all credits to cm team, vorbeth & opensensation project
What doesnt work:
- mms (its only not working in this port due to dhcpcd replacement I did for wifi to work)
- gps (it's supposed to work, but doesn't in this port yet)
- brightness (you cant change it, no way, and autobrightness doesnt do anything either, its stuck around default value around 60% i guess)
What is cumbersome:
- WIFI - i had to revert to a 4.0.1 netd/wpa supplicant to let the wifi work with this build (i couldnt figure out another way),
but that made mms borked, and you have to be patient to set up your wifi. Maybe even reboot, then switch wifi on, and wait, wait, wait till the networks get
recognized. Then long tap, Connect. It worked here, but took some time and patience. You can try manually Add Network as well, and then wait till wifi gets itself together.
- Flickering gfx sometimes. "Chainfire 3D" - makes it much less apparent, almost eliminates it, worth a try, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...chainfire.cf3d
- USB storage: run from terminal dualmountsd_on / dualmountsd_off, or use Dualmount SD app from market.
Luckily camera works.
Two way call rec patch included in kernel coming with this rom
Install after full wipe from recovery. You need s-off. Otherwise you'll need to install the boot.img from fastboot. (Check sticky in this forum about S-ON ICS installation)
Optional extra (install it before first boot, or later):
DON'T flash the pyroice kernels over this, wifi won't work.
VirtuousROM & TeamNDVRu(cm10/cm10.1) & TeamDS(cm9/10) team member
htc one x
- mt4gs - cm10.1 | Virtuous Inquisition
Donate to me!
my music: Illes Pal
- you can buy it if you like it and want to donate through music purchase
Twitter @illespal http://twitter.com/illespal