Real APK Leecher v1.1.8 (this tool is not mine, I just share it)
Real APK Leecher allows you to download android APK files from Android Market to your PC.
- Download APK from market to your PC
- Download apk icon (just for fun )
- Download multiple files at once
- Supports to search in:
- Vendor name
- Package name. Ex: com.android.helloworld
Option to scan existing apk folder to compare its version with market version.
Rename apk file manually.
Rename all apk files automatically with file name format option.
Download apps with option to select file name format.
Copy link location on Google Play.
Search related apps.
Fix download app that contains “:”
Check update for new version.
To use this tool, you need enter your market account and Device ID. To get your Device ID, just simply open dial pad, press *#*#8255#*#*. If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your account is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix.
- Use at your own risk. I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account.
- This tool request Java Runtime Environment(JRE) or JDK.
- Do not delete "lib" folder.
- Tim Strazzere for his android-market-api.
- CodeBlue for his awesome tool.
If you encounter other issues please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave comment on this blog.
More screen shot: