XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot animation sound volume

Tip us?

bigTINY779
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Boot animation sound volume

Hi I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a way to make boot animation sound any louder? I've got the razr boot with sound working but it is extremely quiet. Thanks

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

alteredlikeness
Old
(Last edited by alteredlikeness; 29th March 2012 at 04:40 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4534

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTINY779 View Post
Hi I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a way to make boot animation sound any louder? I've got the razr boot with sound working but it is extremely quiet. Thanks

Try the attached file.. it's loud (unzip, and the .ogg file is in there - xda said the .ogg was an invalid file type, so I just zipped it).
I'm assuming you know how to swap the files so i won't go into that (if not, just ask, or search).

In general, I don't think the boot animation volume is controlled by the system volume, so I think you need to amplify the original sound file with a sound editing program before you put it on your device..
Attached Files
File Type: zip droidhd.zip - [Click for QR Code] (112.9 KB, 90 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doseone/themselves View Post
Code:
...with the kind of hunger wings once sprung from...
A2 Edison | N10 Manta

/-\ |_ T F |2 F |)
The Following User Says Thank You to alteredlikeness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigTINY779
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredlikeness View Post
Try the attached file.. it's loud (unzip, and the .ogg file is in there - xda said the .ogg was an invalid file type, so I just zipped it).
I'm assuming you know how to swap the files so i won't go into that (if not, just ask, or search).

In general, I don't think the boot animation volume is controlled by the system volume, so I think you need to amplify the original sound file with a sound editing program before you put it on your device..
Thanks so much. Worked perfectly.