Boot animation sound volume

OP bigTINY779

28th March 2012, 11:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Tempe, AZ
Thanks Meter: 16

66 posts
More
Hi I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a way to make boot animation sound any louder? I've got the razr boot with sound working but it is extremely quiet. Thanks

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
29th March 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag reflecting on Indra's net
Thanks Meter: 5,456

2,437 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTINY779

Hi I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a way to make boot animation sound any louder? I've got the razr boot with sound working but it is extremely quiet. Thanks

Try the attached file.. it's loud (unzip, and the .ogg file is in there - xda said the .ogg was an invalid file type, so I just zipped it).
I'm assuming you know how to swap the files so i won't go into that (if not, just ask, or search).

In general, I don't think the boot animation volume is controlled by the system volume, so I think you need to amplify the original sound file with a sound editing program before you put it on your device..
Attached Files
File Type: zip droidhd.zip - [Click for QR Code] (112.9 KB, 95 views)
Last edited by alteredlikeness; 29th March 2012 at 05:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alteredlikeness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Tempe, AZ
Thanks Meter: 16

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredlikeness

Try the attached file.. it's loud (unzip, and the .ogg file is in there - xda said the .ogg was an invalid file type, so I just zipped it).
I'm assuming you know how to swap the files so i won't go into that (if not, just ask, or search).

In general, I don't think the boot animation volume is controlled by the system volume, so I think you need to amplify the original sound file with a sound editing program before you put it on your device..

Thanks so much. Worked perfectly.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread