Post Reply

[CF-Root 3.7][Universal] CF-Root Adaption for Galaxy Fit {Working For All GB Roms}

14th March 2012, 06:47 AM   |  #41  
pratyush.creed's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gaya,Bihar
Thanks Meter: 4,006
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigan_ks

Yup ! Was stable.
This new kernel works fine stable fast just.as i sad before ,only i have a problem on overclocking.

I will conyinue to use this kernel till you upload a new one !

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

so i think i will btr use the old kernel ,it was stable upto 819 !!
The Following User Says Thank You to pratyush.creed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2012, 11:28 AM   |  #42  
vigan_ks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prizren
Thanks Meter: 27
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush.creed

so i think i will btr use the old kernel ,it was stable upto 819 !!

if you fix overclocking issue in this new kernel will be great because this new kernel im using last 24 hours is great so smooth and fast just overclocking issue.
And the OC upto 870Mhz sounds geat so if you have time continue working on the new kernel to fix overclocking.
And we are waiting your ROM v3.
Thank You
14th March 2012, 01:51 PM   |  #43  
Deshabilitado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush.creed

yah i get the same message too "no cf-root kernel" but while using the CWM app and the Tweaks Manager it shows the Cf-Root kernel !!

for ext4 converter try that on a stock to convert rfs to ext4..with maybe CWM flashed !!

Ok so let me see if i understand:
1.- flash cwm recovery
2.- flash cf root kernel
3.- install ext4 manager app via cwm manager
4.- try to convert rfs system to ext4?
Imma do that and will post whay happend
Sent from my GT-S5670L using xda premium
14th March 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #44  
pratyush.creed's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gaya,Bihar
Thanks Meter: 4,006
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshabilitado

Ok so let me see if i understand:
1.- flash cwm recovery
2.- flash cf root kernel
3.- install ext4 manager app via cwm manager
4.- try to convert rfs system to ext4?
Imma do that and will post whay happend Sent from my GT-S5670L using xda premium

nopes u cnt flash cf root on stock roms ...first convert it to ext4 !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to pratyush.creed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #45  
Deshabilitado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush.creed

nopes u cnt flash cf root on stock roms ...first convert it to ext4 !!!

Are u sure? Yesterday i was reading the cf root thread from galaxy ace and they flash first the cf root and then changed the system with ext4 manager

Sent from my GT-S5670L using xda premium
14th March 2012, 03:18 PM   |  #46  
pratyush.creed's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gaya,Bihar
Thanks Meter: 4,006
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshabilitado

Are u sure? Yesterday i was reading the cf root thread from galaxy ace and they flash first the cf root and then changed the system with ext4 manager

Sent from my GT-S5670L using xda premium

If u flash the cf root on stovk directly it wont boot cuz ur krnl will be ext4 n system rfs formatted !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pratyush.creed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #47  
Deshabilitado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush.creed

If u flash the cf root on stovk directly it wont boot cuz ur krnl will be ext4 n system rfs formatted !!

oh it's a shame, because I have understood according to the best of the CF Root kernel is that makes your stock rom becomes faster, roots your device and give u cwm recovery, but if this doesnt work like that, i dont see the point to put this kernel on a custom rom, cuz almost all the custom roms have his own kernel.
14th March 2012, 04:40 PM   |  #48  
pratyush.creed's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gaya,Bihar
Thanks Meter: 4,006
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshabilitado

oh it's a shame, because I have understood according to the best of the CF Root kernel is that makes your stock rom becomes faster, roots your device and give u cwm recovery, but if this doesnt work like that, i dont see the point to put this kernel on a custom rom, cuz almost all the custom roms have his own kernel.

be patient ... i will make this work on stock roms too !!
The Following User Says Thank You to pratyush.creed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2012, 05:21 PM   |  #49  
Deshabilitado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush.creed

be patient ... i will make this work on stock roms too !!

Thank u Creed i know u will do it, i'll be waiting

Sent from my GT-S5670L using xda premium
15th March 2012, 11:27 AM   |  #50  
sonudarock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LUCKNOW(U.P)
Thanks Meter: 273
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Exclamation
boot animation is nt working on creed 2.0 atleast for me it is nt

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes