FORUMS

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

 View Poll Results: What do you think of me as a developer?

You really suck
 
14 Vote(s)
6.57%
You're not that good
 
3 Vote(s)
1.41%
You're ok
 
37 Vote(s)
17.37%
You're just good
 
46 Vote(s)
21.60%
You're really great
 
113 Vote(s)
53.05%

[Rom][ICS 4.0.4][02/07]KA21 Ice Cream Sony [Discontinued Rom]

6,415 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,123
 
By krabappel2548, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 10th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th March 2012, 12:41 PM |#461  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,123
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3mm

Ok I installed KA11 last night and been great so far. Thanks you v./much for this! Seems to be a lot smoother when flicking thru my app draw, and just smoother overall to be honest

I was having a problem on an older version (KA08) with my digital clock widget losing time, but this seems to be working fine now.

Battery drain seems a little higher on this version. I had a sudden 10-15% drop overnight for unknown reason on the battery monitor widget, but will continue to monitor this

Ok let me know what you're findings are

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerEineDa

Timescape is still broken when trying to open images. I think it needs the old Gingerbread gallery.apk.

Edit: I have to correct myself. For fully working Timescape we need "SemcGallery3D.apk". I copied it from another ROM and now it's working.

I know, I included the wrong Gallery in the add-on, will fix this soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbriel

I still have that problem. Both Minimalistic and Advanced clock widget stop updating. But it's not only the clock that stops updating in those widgets. The battery percentage stops updating as well, so that means the whole widget stops working. Also, the button LEDs are still too bright.

Sent from my LT15i (Xperia arc) on KA ICSony

I'm going to fix the led brightness problem now
 
 
30th March 2012, 12:42 PM |#462  
Jonster111's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
My phone runs 9h 30min with normal usage like listening to music, browse a bit and watch one video.
So my Battery life is OK but not as good as i had it with KA09.
30th March 2012, 01:09 PM |#463  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,123
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonster111

My phone runs 9h 30min with normal usage like listening to music, browse a bit and watch one video.
So my Battery life is OK but not as good as i had it with KA09.

Ok, sorry for delay with brightness fix, but please understand I've just released my rom on Xperia Play and there are more bugs and bigger issues, so I'm going to fix some of them first now

Thanks for understanding
30th March 2012, 01:15 PM |#464  
Jonster111's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

Ok, sorry for delay with brightness fix, but please understand I've just released my rom on Xperia Play and there are more bugs and bigger issues, so I'm going to fix some of them first now

Thanks for understanding

No problem. Is the led fix in the first post the same like the one from yesterday?
30th March 2012, 01:20 PM |#465  
Member
Flag Rijssen
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I think it is, that one doesnt work

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium
30th March 2012, 02:42 PM |#466  
l3mm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3mm

I was having a problem on an older version (KA08) with my digital clock widget losing time, but this seems to be working fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbriel

I still have that problem. Both Minimalistic and Advanced clock widget stop updating. But it's not only the clock that stops updating in those widgets. The battery percentage stops updating as well, so that means the whole widget stops working. Also, the button LEDs are still too bright.

Sent from my LT15i (Xperia arc) on KA ICSony

Maybe I spoke too soon. Just looked at phone and digital clock widget was 20min behind actual time. very strange
30th March 2012, 03:10 PM |#467  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,123
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3mm

Maybe I spoke too soon. Just looked at phone and digital clock widget was 20min behind actual time. very strange

Ok, LED fix will be for after the weekend.. Sorry guys, there has been a problem with ChaosFirZen in Xperia Play section.

I updated the Facebook add-on, it wasn't completely ok
30th March 2012, 03:37 PM |#468  
Duvel999's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
wanted to try your Rom

I use Doomsv04 kernel,

did Full wipe etc..

can't install it.. Operation Aborted..

what could this be?
30th March 2012, 04:08 PM |#469  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
after 7 hours only 35% battery left
6 hours of them phone was in flight mode
30th March 2012, 04:37 PM |#470  
l3mm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmojoman

after 7 hours only 35% battery left
6 hours of them phone was in flight mode

If you haven't already done so, try 'detoggle' the flashlight and brightness options from the notification bar
30th March 2012, 05:05 PM |#471  
dbox's Avatar
Member
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonster111

No problem. Is the led fix in the first post the same like the one from yesterday?

It's my fix for led brightness, it working on my Arc with KA11, so you can try it on your phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KA11_LED_fix_low_brightness.zip - [Click for QR Code] (161.6 KB, 90 views)
Last edited by dbox; 30th March 2012 at 05:30 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dbox For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes