[SKIN][SENSE 4.0/3.5/2.1]Sense 4.0 Clock Widget and Lockscreen for Sense 3.5/2.1 !!!
Hello all WFS users
I am presenting :
Sense 4.0 Clock widget and Lockscreen Mod
Very true , I modded the Lockscreen to look like the Sense 4.0 lockscreen + some cool stuff (of course I didn't port it , so the moving live wallpaper is not there ) | Moreover , I also modded the hTc clock widget to resemble the one from the Sense 4.0 and I am still working on it , I won't be posting any beta versions of the patch but for now I will state what it has exactly
COMPATIBILTY | VERY IMPORTANT | DON'T POST ISSUES IF YOU DIDN'T READ THOSE
This Patch MIGHT be compatible with other than what is said down , but these are the compatibility issues suffered so far :
- Fully compatible with Marvel , Partially with Marvelc , but still works on it with bugs ...
- The ROM should be Sense 3.5 rom
- The ROM should be deodexed , at least the /system/app is deodexed ...
THIS ARE THE BEST CONDITIONS FOR THE PATCH TO WORK !!
-- Lockscreen patches--
- Ring modified to increase a bit of luster after pulling so it wouldn't be freaky
- Black stuff under shortcuts modified to look cooler
- The black thing that holds the ring removed as in Sense 4
- The black fade that appears after holding a shortcut has more transparency now.
- Now it doesn't have that black fade behind it ( as Sense 4 )
- It is now more like a clone of Sense 4 weather clock
-- Lockscreen patches --
- Ring changed so it is not pixelized .... It woould appear like HD ...
- You Suggest
-- Clock Widget --
- It has more smoothness as Sense 4
- Clock resized to look cooler and simpler
- You suggest
- Ring ported from hdpi to mdpi , and kept unmodified (artificially) , to display original HD ring ...
- Bubbles behind the shorcuts modified to resemble Sense 4.0 (in version 4 , to be resized that they exceed shortcuts' size , and gain more transparency )
-Some small additions , even nicer than the older version !
So please if you have any suggestions DON'T hesitate , just press the Quick Reply button and give me your suggestions !!
Flashable Version 3.5(New Method)
FIRST , please show me your consideration and press the Thanks button , when my thanks are over 100 I will then release a TRUE sense 4.0 clock widget and lockscreen believe me !!
This IS the traditional version of installing stuff , a flashable zip , down in the attachments S4WCLP Flashable.zip ... Thanks to whoever contributed in the project !!
If you face ANY problems in this method try the Classic one below :
Installation of the Mod (Classic)
0.1 , Enable USB debugging on your phone from settings > applications > development > Usb debugging
1. Extract all the files somewhere
2. Then backup your files by the following:
-- Go to the Backup folder
-- Press on reboot recovery
-- wait till the phone is in recovery
-- go to mounts and storage
-- toggle mount /system
-- open Backup.bat from the folder
-- wait till it finishes
3. go back to the main folder
4. run Install mod.bat
5. wait till it finishes
6. open reboot !
That's it you got your modded Lockscreen and Clock widget !
Now for restoring in case anything happens ....
redo the backup process till "toggle mount /system" , then run restore.bat
Now you are back to original !
REMOVED SCREENSHOTS FOR CHANGE AFTER UPDATE
Phone : Google Nexus Prime ( Galaxy Nexus )
Android Version : Jelly Bean 4.1.2
ROM : CodeName Android (Best Rom I have seen)
Kernel 3.0 , Nyan Kernel with PGM2 support !
Overclocked up to 1.8 , currently 1.0 GHz (Using Quad Core Manager for battery saving)