Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[17th Aug] MIUI ICS 2.8.10 Ported by smokin901 [tytung r3.2 HWA]

OP smokin901

12th August 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #2791  
Senior Member
Flag Stokesdale
Thanks Meter: 283
 
493 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hälftebyte

i tried all versions.. it just shows a blank space there when im on the home screen. while in apps, nothings shows up... and whenever i go settings-button-softkey options, i get a FC

However (on a side note), i want to try a2sd so im doing a clean wipe and re- install right now..
so i'll try softkeys again and let you know what happens.

Ok cool but let the Rom boot before you install softkeys. Cheers


Sent from my HTCEVO3D
The Following User Says Thank You to dude0316 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #2792  
Hälftebyte's Avatar
Senior Member
Island, Caribbean
Thanks Meter: 158
 
499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
yup, i always boot first before installing extra stuff. its works great now. did a clean wipe and all.. and now using a2sd for the first time

does a2sd seem faster than internal for anyone else? or is it the novelty affecting my judgement
12th August 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #2793  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Thumbs up
great ROM ...keep up the good work !
12th August 2012, 05:54 AM   |  #2794  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude0316

Ok cool but let the Rom boot before you install softkeys. Cheers


Sent from my HTCEVO3D

Softkey-smokin-2.8.3-25-dpi work for me very well...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
12th August 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #2795  
mstdzw's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
287 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Links are not working.
Sorry now working
Last edited by mstdzw; 12th August 2012 at 07:29 PM.
12th August 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #2796  
dzatara's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
err hello :>

I just tried to install it with 200 MB partition and it could't boot
there is no any info about that in op post here nether in blogspot page ....

edit:
I applied the bootloopfix + dalvik wipe also
Last edited by dzatara; 12th August 2012 at 10:23 PM.
12th August 2012, 11:15 PM   |  #2797  
zain0300's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 318
 
644 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzatara

err hello :>

I just tried to install it with 200 MB partition and it could't boot
there is no any info about that in op post here nether in blogspot page ....

edit:
I applied the bootloopfix + dalvik wipe also

system partition should be at least 220 for MIUI v4.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
13th August 2012, 01:09 AM   |  #2798  
hottracks4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 92
 
938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Can we supercharge this ROM? Or does it get messed up if we try?

Swyped from my HD2..
Hit thanks if I've been able to help!

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Also, would it be too much to ask if you could integrate the browsing tweaks from jelly bean into ICS? It should be possible right? Think about it.. Blazing fast browsing on an already blazing fast ICS ROM.. Would be awesome.. :P

Swyped from my HD2..
Hit thanks if I've been able to help!
13th August 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #2799  
smokin901's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore, Mumbai, Houston
Thanks Meter: 2,477
 
2,367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottracks4

Can we supercharge this ROM? Or does it get messed up if we try?

Swyped from my HD2..
Hit thanks if I've been able to help!

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Also, would it be too much to ask if you could integrate the browsing tweaks from jelly bean into ICS? It should be possible right? Think about it.. Blazing fast browsing on an already blazing fast ICS ROM.. Would be awesome.. :P

Swyped from my HD2..
Hit thanks if I've been able to help!

I'll see about supercharge
About browser possible but time consuming besides browser in miui is not stock android.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to smokin901 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2012, 02:27 AM   |  #2800  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zain0300

system partition should be at least 220 for MIUI v4.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

I am using 250mb partition with a2sd 1gb work very good..

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes