Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,572 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[17th Aug] MIUI ICS 2.8.10 Ported by smokin901 [tytung r3.2 HWA]

Tip us?

kkq29
Old
(Last edited by kkq29; 1st May 2012 at 07:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by taknil View Post
I can't answer that question for sure I flashed MIUI.us_ISC-Leo-2.3.30.zip from this post this post in smokins blog

Also in the new HWA Rom, I have weird issues with the alpha of half transparent icons changing as well as the symbols in the status bar changing thickness while I shuffle around on the homescreen.
Also I cannot login to google latitude because it says I already have this account active on the phone but then toasts "login failed".
I will set up again later tonight, see if it works then.

I also I installed TSF shell (a fancy 3D launcher) for the lulz and I works very smooth, only, it's a bit cumbersome to use.

Furthermore: question, did you guys find an APP that reads QRcodes on our Android4 Leo Roms? non of them work for me.
tyvm for that (:
anyway where s good step to install v4 ive still used miuiGB and installed from MIUI official instruction
maybe can help me for it by step (: thanks you

hottracks4
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin901 View Post
No!!! Link please?

Never mind got it. testing it on miui au 2.4.3 HWA
I dunno about you, but I somehow prefer the au ports instead of the us ones.. They seem to be more complete.. Correct me if I'm wrong.. But that's what I feel..

Swyped with my Defy using XDA app.
Gimme a "Thumbs Up" if I've been able to help..
i-Mate PDAL-PDAL WM6.5 English Rom Build:5.2.21159 cooked by Pawaa > Motorola Milestone-Cronos Ginger 1.4.0 > Motorola Defy-WIUI V4 (gave it to my Sis)
HTC HD2 LEO
Running-AOKP (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 (Android 4.1.1)

Tenpin
Old
Thanks Meter 34

DONATE TO ME
The first mirror download link isn't working for me. Tried it 3 times now, everytime I download it it says complete when it hasn't downloaded any kb. So I tried Mirror 3 which is on mediafire, but that's password protected. Please can you put the password on the OP?

Regards
Device: HTC HD2
Rom: Nexus HD2 CM9 V2.3 HWA - ICS [4.0.4]

Device: Samsung SIII I9300
Rom: FoxHound Sliver 0.5 - JB [4.1.1]

smokin901
Old
(Last edited by smokin901; 2nd May 2012 at 12:26 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,388

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpin View Post
The first mirror download link isn't working for me. Tried it 3 times now, everytime I download it it says complete when it hasn't downloaded any kb. So I tried Mirror 3 which is on mediafire, but that's password protected. Please can you put the password on the OP?

Regards
MIUIWITHHWA,

had to do that. I spend hours sacrificing sleep to make this rom. in turn all I expect is 4 sec of your time. but some think their time is too value-able inspite of requesting not to provide direct link.
I am going to change this password again because i know some A#%* will post it along with direct link.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smokin901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rick_1995
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,055
Quote:
MIUIWITHHWA,

had to do that. I spend hours sacrificing sleep to make this rom. in turn all I expect is 4 sec of your time. but some think their time is too value-able inspite of requesting not to provide direct link.
I am going to change this password again because i know some A#%* will post it along with direct link.
Not criticizing your work, but how does it make a difference if someone provides a direct link ?

smokin901
Old
(Last edited by smokin901; 2nd May 2012 at 08:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2,388

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_1995 View Post
Not criticizing your work, but how does it make a difference if someone provides a direct link ?
I direct it through ad fly so I earn some money that I use for helping poor and needy. Now if someone puts a direct link I do not earn. I can not afford to shell out more than $300 a month for this purpose so this revenue helps there somewhat.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smokin901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cozkan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default No Internet

At MIUI ICS 2.4.27 CLK installation, no internet connection. Is there any solution?

Tenpin
Old
Thanks Meter 34

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I direct it through ad fly so I earn some money that I use for helping poor and needy. Now someone if someone puts a direct link I do not earn. I can not afford to shell out more than $300 a month for this purpose so this revenue helps there somewhat.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
I'm supporting you all the way buddy. Thanks for the password! I did use the ad fly link

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
Device: HTC HD2
Rom: Nexus HD2 CM9 V2.3 HWA - ICS [4.0.4]

Device: Samsung SIII I9300
Rom: FoxHound Sliver 0.5 - JB [4.1.1]

The Following User Says Thank You to Tenpin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smokin901
Old
Thanks Meter 2,388

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozkan View Post
At MIUI ICS 2.4.27 CLK installation, no internet connection. Is there any solution?
Check your apn settings

Sent from my Sensation using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to smokin901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cozkan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have checked it. there is no problem about APN settings. I have just reinstall previous version, it works well on it..