FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[galaxy fit] rooting and installing cwm [galaxy fit]

154 posts
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi friends i hav rooting files and cwm for galaxy fit

i have downloaded it from xda long ago

So credits goes for uploaders

ROOTING:

copy update.zip to sd card
swith on in recovery mode(HOME+POWER buttons)
install update from sd card

UPDATE.ZIP
http://www.mediafire.com/?olbuknicmmiaivr



CWM FOR GALAXY FIT:

INSTALLABE ONLY WITH ODIN

download odin
select beni_v1.0.ops in OPS tab
tick one package option (top right end)

then in one package tab select Tar file downloaded by the given link

Switch on your mobile in downloading mode before connecting your device to pc (VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER BUTTON)


ODIN : http://www.mediafire.com/?qron4v59q311d1a
BENI_v1.0.ops : http://www.mediafire.com/?3mf66q86wc75cfh
CWM tar file : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9eb89mi3myq4c6y



NOW UR MOBILE HAS CWM AND IT IS ROOTED
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dineshlives For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd March 2012, 09:50 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 128
 
Donate to Me
More
A noob question: How do I unroot?!
18th December 2013, 08:45 PM |#3  
Member
Flag Larnaka
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
in what state must the device be in order to connect to ODIN..?? (powered on, recovery, download)
19th December 2013, 12:58 AM |#4  
k3eNaNz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekir97

in what state must the device be in order to connect to ODIN..?? (powered on, recovery, download)

Download mode.

It`s a logo with android triagle saying: Downloading... under it
19th December 2013, 04:56 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Larnaka
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3eNaNz

Download mode.

It`s a logo with android triagle saying: Downloading... under it

ok.. I managed to get there but my pc says "USB Device nor recognized" what do I do.. I tried installing Samsung's USB drivers but no luck.. ODIN doesn't connect with the device.. what can I do..?? Thanks..
19th December 2013, 06:59 AM |#6  
k3eNaNz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekir97

ok.. I managed to get there but my pc says "USB Device nor recognized" what do I do.. I tried installing Samsung's USB drivers but no luck.. ODIN doesn't connect with the device.. what can I do..?? Thanks..

Install Kies. That is gonna install your USB drivers, but make sure Kies is NOT running during ODIN process.

Here is a more detailed tutorial how to root and install Custom recovery on S5670 fit

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1595441
Last edited by k3eNaNz; 19th December 2013 at 07:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to k3eNaNz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2013, 08:00 PM |#7  
Member
Flag Larnaka
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3eNaNz

Install Kies. That is gonna install your USB drivers, but make sure Kies is NOT running during ODIN process.

Here is a more detailed tutorial how to root and install Custom recovery on S5670 fit

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1595441

Thank you my friend but someone finally helped me and I managed to install CMW from stock recovery..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes