Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [Neo-NeoV] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

Tip us?

leon22heart
Old
Thanks Meter 16
after having tested it for 10 hours i can say that is as fast,maybe faster than cyan 9 (ver 117) without lag or any bug ,except the "failed the download" message that appears randomly . I would definitely use it as daily if the fpse emulator wasn't lagging compared to cm7.2(by far the fastest rom).I strongly believe that the performance will rise sharply if the official update for neo that is soon to be released is incorporated (they say that there is a huge speed difference between the current .562 that is used as base and the official update).In conclusion i will say amazing work jjdoctor and i pray you will keep updating this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to leon22heart For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daviduco
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon22heart View Post
after having tested it for 10 hours i can say that is as fast,maybe faster than cyan 9 (ver 117) without lag or any bug ,except the "failed the download" message that appears randomly . I would definitely use it as daily if the fpse emulator wasn't lagging compared to cm7.2(by far the fastest rom).I strongly believe that the performance will rise sharply if the official update for neo that is soon to be released is incorporated (they say that there is a huge speed difference between the current .562 that is used as base and the official update).In conclusion i will say amazing work jjdoctor and i pray you will keep updating this rom
I agree.

hassib85
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Gr8 rom. Thanks JJ for this realease. One question. Why there is no data traffic toggle? How to enable it? Can u help?
Xperia Neo MT15i

sgj1
Old
Thanks Meter 7
is there ani fix to solve the problem with status bar when connect the phone to PC?

francescnogales
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Great job JJDoctor.
I hope you can fix the bugs soon. The bug to connect to pc, and silence the phone, which turns off notifications when reactive.

adri3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassib85 View Post
Gr8 rom. Thanks JJ for this realease. One question. Why there is no data traffic toggle? How to enable it? Can u help?
I was asking the same question. is there a way to enable Data Traffic and 2G/3G buttons?

Thank you! Excellent work JJDoctor!

jjdoctor
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adri3 View Post
I was asking the same question. is there a way to enable Data Traffic and 2G/3G buttons?

Thank you! Excellent work JJDoctor!
Yes Data toggle will be available, I will give a patch but 2G/3G toggle FCs the Statusbar... I m working on fixing that..

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mondaza
Old
Thanks Meter 48
What use is to "swagger"?

vrooden
Old
Thanks Meter 435
Not sure wether this is ROM related (still running 2.2 BTW)... but sometimes after rebooting the media library seems to be empty.

I can view images with QuickPic, but Gallery shows "no images". Also Music Player and n7player show "no music" (though I thought the latter would scan for audio
files itself instead of relying on Android's library). In settings ringtone and notification sounds (chosen via system picker before) are "Unknown" and don't work, can't pick anything that's on SD.

I tried waiting (more than an hour) after reboot, rebooted once (twice) more, tried various "Media Rescan" apps, that helped before, but now -- nothing showing up in library.

Do you guys have any hints if it's a general problem or just me?

BTW: I do have a lot of images (photos, wallpapers, icons) as well as about 40 music albums on SD (32GB Samsung Class 10).

virgananta93
Old
Thanks Meter 14
music player is force close on my neo
-------------------------------------------------------------
XPERIA NEO
RUNING
KA 21.1 ICS
---------------------------------------------

The Following User Says Thank You to virgananta93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]