Someone (walter79 I think) was talking of a tweaked sbf that could do the trick. Basically to create this you need to
1) unpack the bl7 sbf to a folder and get cg39.smg.
2) Mount cg39.smg as ext4 in ubuntu (sudo mkdir /mnt && sudo mount cg39.smg /mnt -o loop).
3) Now place su binary(su) in /mnt/xbin and Superuser.apk in /mnt/app (To find these files look inside superonclick zip archive)
5) Set perm (sudo chmod +x /mnt/xbin/su)
6) Unmount (sudo umount /mnt)
7) Repack sbf.
8) Flash your phone with new sbf using Rsdlite
9) See if it's booting, if yes, let us know.
10) If no, reflash orginal sbf again.
Find most tools you need here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=966537