Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,147 Members 51,359 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Cases] Thread

Tip us?

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3,035
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Default [Cases] Thread

Here all cases related posts please
orb

HTC Butterfly 2 coming! - HTC One M8 - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

Hampa_D
Old
Thanks Meter 36
well since i have order my one x and will be getting it in the beginning of april according to the retailer, anyways i got the white version and was looking for some cases, you never know but i found these

ROCK HTC One X Edge nakedshell Naked Ultra-thin so i orderd one from here Obostore.com in red, i think a white phone with wine-red case could look pretty good maybe with a matching wallpaper

and i found some basic black tpu cases on ebay here generic black tpu case for htc one x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hampa_D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kkarnaout
Old
Thanks Meter 18
@Hampa_D after trying covers i think the better one to get is the rubber like(TPU) im using like it on my desire and its amazing not a single scratch from for how many times it slipped
but used the hard shell it made 3 scratches next to volume keys

so since im getting the white ill go for the rubber one its more safe i guess
at the end no one know what **** will happen :P
AK-99

Don't Forget the Thanks button

-Using:
Nexus 4
Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 GTP7510 (16GB) Rom: Task's

-Old or Dead:
HTC ONE X White Rom: ViperX ; Kernel: XM-Kernel PIMPED with 1X+ battery and screen yaaaa ( died due to USB Port Failing no more charge )
HTC Desire 16GB SD (1GB ext - 15GB fat32) Rooted S-off Rom: ICS by @Sandvold (with dad now )
DEAD Phone Xperia X10 White RIP cpu burned
OLD GreatPhone: Black Xperia X1i

Brac20
Old
Thanks Meter 70
I'm going to get a leather slip case. If I have a piece of expensive kit I want to be able to see it when I'm playing. It does mean being more careful but I am so they work for me.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

Chad_Petree
Old
(Last edited by Chad_Petree; 16th March 2012 at 04:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 164
SGP does not make cases for htc devices such a letdown! i LOVE their cases for the galaxy nexus, i don't like casemate they're so called protection is... ridiculous

fi3ry_icy
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad_Petree View Post
SGP does not make cases for htc devices such a letdown! i LOVE their cases for the nexus s , i don't like casemate they're so called protection is... ridiculous

same here..

hate SGP for not making any casing for HTC phones.. must be samsung pushing money to them and asking them not to!!

jonas2295
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,431

DONATE TO ME
Does anyone know if a third party company will make a wireless charging case?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

Audioboxer
Old
(Last edited by Audioboxer; 20th March 2012 at 03:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 400
Wondering if the SGP Crumena Nexus case will fit HTC One X - http://www.amazon.co.uk/SGP-Samsung-.../dp/B0071QPIV2

Very sexy case. Actually had one in my possession in preparation for getting my Nexus a month or so back, but I cancelled getting a Nexus to wait on the One X/Galaxy S3, and sent case back.

According to this YT comparison video, the One X and Nexus are practically the same size http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnmSx-7KZA

gwuhua1984
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Personally, I would like Otterbox to make the case. Sent them an e-mail and it seemed that they don't have the plans to make it... How disappointing for me, that's if I get the One X...

Chad_Petree
Old
(Last edited by Chad_Petree; 23rd March 2012 at 08:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 164
Otterbox sucks, they make cases for construction workers, so damn bulky :/

If we end up getting the white version we'll be very screwed on the cases front, most of the cases are just black, the white cases are just from unknown brands, cheap cases, etc

The cases i like the most so far are:

Seidio Surface

http://www.seidioonline.com/htc-vivi...r3hthld-bk.htm

Case mate tough case, this a two piece case, so bulk is most certain, however im thinking of just using the the first part, the silicone one

http://www.case-mate.com/HTC-Vivid-a...ough-Cases.asp
I don't like the barely there cases from casemate, the corners are left unprotected