FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][BETA] SpearmintGum Gummy Kang Release 3.2.1 [4/24/2012]

7th April 2012, 08:55 PM |#31  
ztkryan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Omaha
Thanks Meter: 96
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztkryan

Screen filter has an option to disable the lights behind the soft keys

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium



Sent from my XT875 using xda premium
 
 
9th April 2012, 03:50 PM |#32  
pauljohnson75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dodge City
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack

Is it kang'd? If so, what is it built on? I didn't see a CM9 4.0.4 anywhere... but I definitely could've missed it.

Yes I build my Rom's from Gummy source.
9th April 2012, 03:51 PM |#33  
pauljohnson75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dodge City
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaunro

using most recent version and when I put it in my bionic car dock it will not play any sound or music thru the audio output. Love this ROM, but i use my car dock for slacker and iheart radio alot and would love for it to work. Maybe something I have not set correctly, if so let me know.

Thanks

I don't have the car dock so I can't test does it work with just headphones?
9th April 2012, 09:01 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Flag Boone, NC
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
I'm gonna see if this works in my car dock with my Motor Roadster thru Bluetooth. This is the first ROM I've flashed in a while, and I absolutely love it but I'm having some issues. My phone randomly freezes up, making me pull battery. and Temple Run keeps freezing mid game. It didn't freeze when I was on stock rooted like it does on gummy.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium
9th April 2012, 09:30 PM |#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I put this rom on yesterday. I receive and send texts, but that is about it. My phone does not sync with google, so my contacts etc have not updated. Also, I can place calls, but they do not fully go through. I can not hear any one through the speaker, and they can not hear me on their end.

Does anyone know where I should start? Is there a radio or modem I can flash to possibly reset this?
9th April 2012, 10:16 PM |#36  
pauljohnson75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dodge City
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrown5

I put this rom on yesterday. I receive and send texts, but that is about it. My phone does not sync with google, so my contacts etc have not updated. Also, I can place calls, but they do not fully go through. I can not hear any one through the speaker, and they can not hear me on their end.

Does anyone know where I should start? Is there a radio or modem I can flash to possibly reset this?

Did you install the Gapps and is your phone on 5.9.902 you have to be on 902 or it won't work this link will help http://www.droidhive.com/forums/inde...te-info-31312/
9th April 2012, 10:17 PM |#37  
pauljohnson75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dodge City
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonoid

I'm gonna see if this works in my car dock with my Motor Roadster thru Bluetooth. This is the first ROM I've flashed in a while, and I absolutely love it but I'm having some issues. My phone randomly freezes up, making me pull battery. and Temple Run keeps freezing mid game. It didn't freeze when I was on stock rooted like it does on gummy.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

Temple Run freezes up for me also I don't think there is much we will be able to do about it till motorola supplies us with an ICS Kernel and drivers.
9th April 2012, 10:54 PM |#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Yeah, the phone was on .902 before I rooted it.

edit: seems to be working now. Some of the settings in dialer settings (4636) are working now. Thanks for the help though
Last edited by kdbrown5; 10th April 2012 at 12:25 AM.
10th April 2012, 03:39 AM |#39  
pauljohnson75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dodge City
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrown5

Yeah, the phone was on .902 before I rooted it.

edit: seems to be working now. Some of the settings in dialer settings (4636) are working now. Thanks for the help though

No problem
10th April 2012, 08:05 PM |#40  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauljohnson75

I don't have the car dock so I can't test does it work with just headphones?

It did not work with headphones or any 3.5mm input. Also i noticed that there is no Car dock app present in the app list. sorry to keep adding to the issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes