SOME GUIDES REGARDING S-OFF AND FLASHING WILL BE ALLOWED BUT MOST WILL BE LINKED IN A REFERENCE THREAD. "COLLECTIONS", "REFERENCES" AND "LIBRARIES" BELONG IN GENERAL SECTION.
- Try to keep the development forum CLEAN! No offtopic posting and no questions.
- Use the report button in an offending post to let us mods know we need to take action. Dont take matters into your own hands!!!
- Sources need to be posted for all kernels!!!
- You need to use TAGS like [ROM] or [KERNEL] and so on as used in all dev forums throughout XDA
- Any disputes between developers should be handled by pm. No public posting in a dev thread regarding these matters
- Rom issues should be discussed within their respective threads
- Thread titles should ALWAYS coincide with ROMS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!! No advance notification of incoming ROM through thread title. A changelog for the yet unreleased Rom can be included in the OP or in another post CLEARLY MARKED as EXPECTED CHANGELOG
- Posting in the development section means automatic ACCEPTANCE of the above Rules