Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][ICS] WeUI v2.0 (Updated: 8/2/2012) (MIUI4)

OP nightshack0

23rd April 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #291  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xriderx66

First call after using the fix: Mute/unmute was solved - This was the same contact i called pre-fix and had the problem so im guessing it should be fixed now.
Thanks FE.

I can confirm. Pushing that CM9 file fixed it for me too.
24th April 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #292  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
I have been using this rom for about a week now, and today for no reason, i got a ton of force closes over and over. gapps, acore, messaging, google voice and some others. i rebooted, and now i can't even get into recovery to reflash the rom, or wipe cash. any ideas? I'm trying to avoid using odin, i don't want to loose all my stuff.
24th April 2012, 03:01 AM   |  #293  
xriderx66's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frisco, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,507
 
6,440 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantFurby

I have been using this rom for about a week now, and today for no reason, i got a ton of force closes over and over. gapps, acore, messaging, google voice and some others. i rebooted, and now i can't even get into recovery to reflash the rom, or wipe cash. any ideas? I'm trying to avoid using odin, i don't want to loose all my stuff.

If you can't boot into the ROM itself, i really don't know how you can save any of your info (app backups etc)
24th April 2012, 11:52 AM   |  #294  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
hi all.
The ROM is great, but for some reason the phone is very hot all the time, even when (it's supposed to be) in deep sleep.
also the battery is empty very fast, I was using the phone at school today for 4 hours, from which maybe 20 minutes of actual usage and the rest of the time the screen was off. When I came home I had 17% battery.
I don't use 3G and haven't used wifi.

I came from exROM, and followed all instructions.
24th April 2012, 12:12 PM   |  #295  
FaultException's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romitkin

hi all.
The ROM is great, but for some reason the phone is very hot all the time, even when (it's supposed to be) in deep sleep.
also the battery is empty very fast, I was using the phone at school today for 4 hours, from which maybe 20 minutes of actual usage and the rest of the time the screen was off. When I came home I had 17% battery.
I don't use 3G and haven't used wifi.

I came from exROM, and followed all instructions.

Download CPU spy and see if your phone is not going into deep sleep.

Are you running another kernel or OCed at all?
24th April 2012, 12:36 PM   |  #296  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaultException

Download CPU spy and see if your phone is not going into deep sleep.

Are you running another kernel or OCed at all?

CPU spy shows that most of the time (74%) my phone is at 100MHz mode, and deep sleep is only 13%.
However, 100MHz seems low enough to me for the phone to stay at normal temperature and battery life.
I am using the stock kernel (ICY V14) and I have no OC.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-24-13-37-10.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1022133  
Last edited by romitkin; 24th April 2012 at 12:40 PM.
24th April 2012, 12:47 PM   |  #297  
FaultException's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romitkin

CPU spy shows that most of the time (74%) my phone is at 100MHz mode, and deep sleep is only 13%.
However, 100MHz seems low enough to me for the phone to stay at normal temperature and battery life.
I am using the stock kernel (ICY V14) and I have no OC.

ICY Glitch isn't the stock kernel BTW.

As for the DS, you might want to invest in BetterBatteryStats and check for any long wakelocks.

You also appear to be using extensive modifications. Have you tried a fresh reinstall with no mods and see if your problem persists?
The Following User Says Thank You to FaultException For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 12:57 PM   |  #298  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaultException

ICY Glitch isn't the stock kernel BTW.

As for the DS, you might want to invest in BetterBatteryStats and check for any long wakelocks.

You also appear to be using extensive modifications. Have you tried a fresh reinstall with no mods and see if your problem persists?

hi.
While installing WeUI 1.0, the Icy kernel was the stock kernel, and the only option to choose in the installer menu.
Same applies to the modifications, I haven't changed anything since the install, only restored my apps using Titanium.
So I am a bit confused, could you please clarify?
24th April 2012, 01:26 PM   |  #299  
FaultException's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romitkin

hi.
While installing WeUI 1.0, the Icy kernel was the stock kernel, and the only option to choose in the installer menu.
Same applies to the modifications, I haven't changed anything since the install, only restored my apps using Titanium.
So I am a bit confused, could you please clarify?

Oh! Haha! I thought this was my CM9 thread! Sorry
Last edited by FaultException; 24th April 2012 at 01:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to FaultException For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 01:28 PM   |  #300  
jrongi1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 1,993
 
1,762 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romitkin

hi.
While installing WeUI 1.0, the Icy kernel was the stock kernel, and the only option to choose in the installer menu.
Same applies to the modifications, I haven't changed anything since the install, only restored my apps using Titanium.
So I am a bit confused, could you please clarify?

Have you rebooted especially after restoring the apps? Miui tends to like to be rebooted before everything settles in.
Give it a little time you will be happy if you do.

Vibrant MiuiV4
360 Productions

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes