No registration required

[TEAM D.I.R.T][ICS][FOUR-OH-FOUR][HWA]Gummy 1.2.1 | May 19

OP pspunderground

2nd April 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #611  
Flag Sugar Hill, GA
Thanks Meter: 632

1,015 posts
More
Beta 5 came out a couple of days ago, since then, beta 4 no longer works for some reason.

Check your PM.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Last edited by whiterider13; 2nd April 2012 at 05:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to whiterider13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #612  
Thanks Meter: 32

202 posts
I'm having a couple issues here. One, I keep getting "package file invalid" errors when downloading apps. Usually it will be just fine, just sometimes, usually when I really need to do something, it gives me trouble.
Also, I keeeep having reboots. It doesn't go all the way back to the splash screen, just when I'm doing something, it will freeze for about 30 seconds, then play the gummy start up animation. After unlocking the screen, it says "Sorry, Apex launcher has quit working" the graphics do their little quirk, then I'm back to it. It's done it like three times this morning, which is what prompted me to post this.
Any ideas as to what's causing this? Is there anything I can do, besides just deal with it until an update is posted?
I tried some other roms this weekend, but came running back to this one. I just love it. (Don't want to be entirely negative)
2nd April 2012, 09:19 PM   |  #613  
Flag Duluth, MN
Thanks Meter: 202

701 posts
More
have you tried wiping data for market? and have u updated to latest market? could help resolve your issues with downloading apps but may not be the cause of it.
I also have been getting the apex launcher force closing after boot but after that have had zero issues with it. I think it might be something hinky with apex since it was recently updated but who knows and since they seem to be really good about updating maybe we will see another version in the next few days.

if anything maybe just a bad flash? or try wiping cache and dalvik see if that clears up market issue as well
The Following User Says Thank You to ben.nesheim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #614  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1,034

824 posts
Donate to Me
More
TORNADOES EVERYWHERE MAN. In other news, Preludedrew is helping with some copybit errors that I've been getting. Stay tuned...
4th April 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #615  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,097

8,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspunderground

TORNADOES EVERYWHERE MAN. In other news, Preludedrew is helping with some copybit errors that I've been getting. Stay tuned...

Sounds like good...I'll flip back every now and then.
4th April 2012, 01:53 AM   |  #616  
Thanks Meter: 273

830 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspunderground

thanks for keeping us posted on what's going on.
4th April 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #617  
Thanks Meter: 2

3 posts
USB
Can't seem to get USB Debugging to work, anyone else having this issue?
4th April 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #618  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,097

8,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by padrote

Can't seem to get USB Debugging to work, anyone else having this issue?

Nope...usb debugging works fine. Anything you do to the rom, as in mods?
The Following User Says Thank You to teh roxxorz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 09:08 PM   |  #619  
Flag 3 Dena's: SP, Pasadena, Altadena
Thanks Meter: 18

82 posts
More
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get a folder on to one of my home screens. I long press on the screen to get the option window to come up and I've looked through them all (apex actions, shortcuts, widgets) and cannot seem to find the folder option.

I've gone through apex settings and configured how I want the folder to look but like I said, no dice when I long press on to the screen. The closest thing I come to is "folder shortcut" but that's for Rom Toolbox.

Any ideas??
4th April 2012, 09:12 PM   |  #620  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,132

8,064 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraged Medic

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get a folder on to one of my home screens. I long press on the screen to get the option window to come up and I've looked through them all (apex actions, shortcuts, widgets) and cannot seem to find the folder option.

I've gone through apex settings and configured how I want the folder to look but like I said, no dice when I long press on to the screen. The closest thing I come to is "folder shortcut" but that's for Rom Toolbox.

Any ideas??

Put a app on your home screen then drag another app right on it and it will make a folder

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gummy worms, team d.i.r.t
Previous Thread Next Thread