Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,380 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TEAM D.I.R.T][ICS][FOUR-OH-FOUR][HWA]Gummy 1.2.1 | May 19

Tip us?

whiterider13
Old
(Last edited by whiterider13; 2nd April 2012 at 04:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 622
Beta 5 came out a couple of days ago, since then, beta 4 no longer works for some reason.

Check your PM.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following User Says Thank You to whiterider13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mark_Hardware
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I'm having a couple issues here. One, I keep getting "package file invalid" errors when downloading apps. Usually it will be just fine, just sometimes, usually when I really need to do something, it gives me trouble.
Also, I keeeep having reboots. It doesn't go all the way back to the splash screen, just when I'm doing something, it will freeze for about 30 seconds, then play the gummy start up animation. After unlocking the screen, it says "Sorry, Apex launcher has quit working" the graphics do their little quirk, then I'm back to it. It's done it like three times this morning, which is what prompted me to post this.
Any ideas as to what's causing this? Is there anything I can do, besides just deal with it until an update is posted?
I tried some other roms this weekend, but came running back to this one. I just love it. (Don't want to be entirely negative)

ben.nesheim
Old
Thanks Meter 202
have you tried wiping data for market? and have u updated to latest market? could help resolve your issues with downloading apps but may not be the cause of it.
I also have been getting the apex launcher force closing after boot but after that have had zero issues with it. I think it might be something hinky with apex since it was recently updated but who knows and since they seem to be really good about updating maybe we will see another version in the next few days.

if anything maybe just a bad flash? or try wiping cache and dalvik see if that clears up market issue as well
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Stock/
Samsung Galaxy S 4 SGH-I337 4.4.2 GPE
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Unlocked GSM) - PA 4.3+leanKernel
HTC EVO 4G - Retired still works actually!
Blackberry Bold 9650
Blackberry Tour 9630
iPhone 3GS
HTC Hero
Blackberry Curve 8330m
wow....ok im gonna stop Lolz
The Following User Says Thank You to ben.nesheim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pspunderground
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1031

DONATE TO ME
TORNADOES EVERYWHERE MAN. In other news, Preludedrew is helping with some copybit errors that I've been getting. Stay tuned...

teh roxxorz
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2051

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspunderground View Post
TORNADOES EVERYWHERE MAN. In other news, Preludedrew is helping with some copybit errors that I've been getting. Stay tuned...
Sounds like good...I'll flip back every now and then.
この こえ かれて も きえない メロヂー

The difference between the strong and weak willed is that the weak traverse with wounds covered up and hide when attacked, while the strong stride on with open hands and tears. Wounds bared open, and will continue to go on, even when broken at their core

Nexus 5
Teh Kernel kill count: 3
</3

If you wanna chat, message me.
Xbox Live: teh roxxorz [Live is up]
PSN [PS3 | PS4]: tehroxxorz666 [Where you'll likely find me]

My dropbox is a little hungry again, if you'd like a dropbox, register via my link, and we'll both get an extra 500mb storage. Thank you in advance you beautiful person you.

88exp88
Old
Thanks Meter 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspunderground View Post
thanks for keeping us posted on what's going on.
To follow my work progress go to my Twitter: http://twitter.com/88exp88

padrote
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default USB

Can't seem to get USB Debugging to work, anyone else having this issue?

teh roxxorz
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2051

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by padrote View Post
Can't seem to get USB Debugging to work, anyone else having this issue?
Nope...usb debugging works fine. Anything you do to the rom, as in mods?
この こえ かれて も きえない メロヂー

The difference between the strong and weak willed is that the weak traverse with wounds covered up and hide when attacked, while the strong stride on with open hands and tears. Wounds bared open, and will continue to go on, even when broken at their core

Nexus 5
Teh Kernel kill count: 3
</3

If you wanna chat, message me.
Xbox Live: teh roxxorz [Live is up]
PSN [PS3 | PS4]: tehroxxorz666 [Where you'll likely find me]

My dropbox is a little hungry again, if you'd like a dropbox, register via my link, and we'll both get an extra 500mb storage. Thank you in advance you beautiful person you.

The Following User Says Thank You to teh roxxorz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Enraged Medic
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get a folder on to one of my home screens. I long press on the screen to get the option window to come up and I've looked through them all (apex actions, shortcuts, widgets) and cannot seem to find the folder option.

I've gone through apex settings and configured how I want the folder to look but like I said, no dice when I long press on to the screen. The closest thing I come to is "folder shortcut" but that's for Rom Toolbox.

Any ideas??

Notorious
Old
Thanks Meter 5016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraged Medic View Post
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get a folder on to one of my home screens. I long press on the screen to get the option window to come up and I've looked through them all (apex actions, shortcuts, widgets) and cannot seem to find the folder option.

I've gone through apex settings and configured how I want the folder to look but like I said, no dice when I long press on to the screen. The closest thing I come to is "folder shortcut" but that's for Rom Toolbox.

Any ideas??
Put a app on your home screen then drag another app right on it and it will make a folder

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
gummy worms, team d.i.r.t