Originally Posted by henrylife
As this ROM is in it's improving phase, I have to point some annoying bugs out which weren't listed yet:
1) Call quality during call - very hard to recognize who you are talking with, very high pitch.
2) Random reboots when changing settings or connecting to wifi (happens sometimes)
3) Text isn't aligned perfectly nowhere, ok some exceptions in lock screen it's correctly aligned. LOOK INTO THAT please
4) Getting random lags and quick lockups while navigating in menus.
5) Equalizer settings won't apply only stays on "No effects"
6) Battery drains so fast in idle, it's noticable within 5 minutes (lose about 5%) and after all doing reboot I lost 18% of battery and I have calibrate done in having 100% of battery capacity.
Other than that very nice ROM as you have no kernel source. From my sight of view many of them are probably kernel related problems.
Using this as my daily
Cheers, continue your awesome work!
1. Just reduce the call volume during call .. we are using the default onev files for that .
2.I haven't got even one random reboot did u perform a complete wipe data , system , cache and dalvik cache before flashing ??
3.I feel text alignment is done by HTC for onev I'm using the onev base and I don't find any problems
4.I didn't face ne lag xcept in browser while zoom in and out. And m waiting for the kernel source again wipe issue I think .
5.equalizer only on headphones
6.it was quite stable for me please perform a full wipe
Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
Current Phone : Nexus 5
ROM : Niksus Kitkat v1.5
Join my Facebook Page
to recieve more support for my roms
Phone : HTC One X
ROM : Nik Project X Revolution v3.6
Phone : Htc Incredible S : Reincarnated
Phone : Htc Desire HD : Sadly i dont own one !!
Support My Future Rom Development