So what can this be used for.
Originally Posted by fox689
This flash contains an xml permissions file and the Tag.apk from the Canadian ROMs.
Once you've flashed this you will have the option to turn on NFC in Wireless Settings as well as be able to install NFC apps from the Play Market.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery if you've already installed ClockworkMod Recovery. If you don't know if you have, you probably haven't. Go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1526431
- Make a Backup! This doesn't do anything fancy, but I'm not responsible if you lose everything when flashing. CWM is still technically a Beta build for this phone
- Choose "install zip from sdcard"
- Choose either "choose zip from sdcard" or "choose zip from internal sdcard" depending on where you saved it.
- Find your file and install it
- Restart. You now have NFC options.
2125, 3125, 8125, 8525, Tilt, Fuze, Tilt2, Droid X, Captivate, Atrix, Titan, SGS3, Note, Nexus, Note II,