Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone activation storage

Tip us?

redwingfaninnc
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Just getting an x2 now? You truly are living up to your username.

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

skwoodwiva
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
I think it's a mx2.

king..kranium
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Yeah but he didn't know our phone is abandoned did he?

whoa look at that....

McTavish55
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
What do you guys mean? My phone is an X2... I got it because it's one of the best 3G only androids out there, and Page Plus has issues with 4G phones. I can't afford to pay $80 a month for a Verizon plan...

skwoodwiva
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
I do not know what's up w/ the hecklers. So it's a Dx2 good. Did you get the info?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I just thought the Droid was a vz exclusive.

McTavish55
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwoodwiva View Post
I do not know what's up w/ the hecklers. So it's a Dx2 good. Did you get the info?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I just thought the Droid was a vz exclusive.
Yeah, And it's fully activated now too... Here's the info:
System Version: 1.3.380.MB870.Verizon.en.US
Model Number: DROID X2
Android Version: 2.3.4
Baseband Version: n_03.13.28s
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9-00005-g2440aba, hudsoncm@il93lnxdroid52 #2
Build Number:4.5.1A-DTN-150-30
ERI Version: 5
PRL Version: 52711

Thinking of putting a custom ROM on it, What would you guys recommend? I'm looking at Eclipse and CM7... Not sure which is the better one.

skwoodwiva
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
Dx2 all ok. Take your pick. Eclipse is most popular & stable. Just if you HAD a mx2 you could brick on a dx2 sbf.

McTavish55
Old
(Last edited by McTavish55; 17th March 2012 at 12:00 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I'm getting ready to flash Eclipse now, but I am kinda confused about the bootstrap. What exactly is it and how do I install it?

Edit: NVM figured it out.

skwoodwiva
Old
(Last edited by skwoodwiva; 17th March 2012 at 12:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
Well post 2 of my signature link to start. The apk downloads are @ the last of post 3. DL DX2BSR.APK install & open, install recovery then set recovery mode (the middle button) while the wall wort is plugged in.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Wait try the eclipse 1.3 see ash's recent post. It runs on your current ver of GB. Start there.
The Following User Says Thank You to skwoodwiva For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

McTavish55
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwoodwiva View Post
Well post 2 of my signature link to start. The apk downloads are @ the last of post 3. DL DX2BSR.APK install & open, install recovery then set recovery mode (the middle button) while the wall wort is plugged in.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Wait try the eclipse 1.3 see ash's recent post. It runs on your current ver of GB. Start there.
I had already updated to 2.3.5. So I am currently running Eclipse 2.1, I really like it so far. Also I already got your recovery apk by doing a bunch of searching. Anyway, Thanks for the help!