[TOOL] Aroma Touch based Cwm installer Developers Chef's
RaverX3X Is proud to bring you. Aroma
Touch based Cwm installer. Now Working still under Development for the SGS II Tmobile.
- Full touch screen support
- Allows for a typical install, using default settings
- Allows the user to customize the ROM installation
- Allows the chef to customize the user experience
- Support for different themes/skins
- Installs Busybox
- Installs kernel if you desire
- Installs modem if you desire
- No need to check mounts, the installer properly mounts the partitions for you.
- No need to format partitions, the installer can wipe them for you.
- Updated touchscreen calibration values
- Added font detection to the font chooser
- Updated AROMA binary to 2.0a4
- Forced installation of busybox
- Cleaned up a lot of the aroma-config code for easier reading
- Fixed No Text On screen
- Download and extract the installer zip file
- Edit aroma/rom.prop to set your ROM's information
- Edit aroma-config and updater-script to your liking
- Extract your current ROM's zip
- Delete your ROM's META-INF folder
- Put the new CWM Rom Installer's etc, META-INF, system, and tools folders in your ROM's root
- Make sure your ROM's file structure matches that of Blackedition, unless you know what you're doing
- Create a new zip file
- Flash away and test!
- Latest Installer
FB251 - Helped with port
Add Support for more mount's
or just use
paste bin or send me the output in a message thanks :P
IF you use this in your firmwares please give credit to me by linking back to this thread and or thanking me in your comments and of course original credit goes to the team that brought Aroma :P link is in top of thread.
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours