[Q] Will there be rooting possibility for BL7 (dfp-188 -> dfp-231)?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Krompac, Junior Member on 15th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My first post, so hi everyone!

My situation: some time ago a bought defy+ (boot-loader 6), had cellular data related random reboot problem (tried Sim-replacement, different roms, none worked). I sent it back, motorola confirmed my issue and yesterday I got a replacement. It is freaking defy+ with boot-loader 7 (dfp-231)! They probably ship updated devices now.

As I know, there is no possibility of rooting devices starting from DFP-188 at the time. So do you think there will be a solution for rooting soon, later, anytime?
If so, I keep the phone. If not, I send the phone back, because not playing with rooted phone = 60% of fun.

15th March 2012, 11:00 PM |#2  
Flag Lviv
Thanks Meter: 30
Hm.. it is difficult question maybe yesterday maybe weeks maybe mouth or never

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium
15th March 2012, 11:55 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
I know it is a difficult one. That is why i asked here, on xda-developers, where experienced developers are. I know you are not oracles, but you have experience with unrooting devices, you could know how long it can take to find a vulnerability, you know if there are phones that were not yet rooted, and so on...
25th April 2012, 03:42 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1
Nobody knows. Unfortunately. Probably it is little bit difficult to root BL7. If you are hurry, you should use this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread