Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 40,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV][WiP][4.1/4.2] JB Ports (AOKP B1P1) (SlimBean B1) (CNA B1 - 12/09/12)

Tip us?

mohsin2cool
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubensollie View Post
You already did the su fix?
how to do tht......i dont know..
sorry if im acting like a noob..
MohSiN iS A fRiEnD tO tHe eNd...

rubensollie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsin2cool View Post
how to do tht......i dont know..
sorry if im acting like a noob..
First page, fifth post of this thread. Flash it in cwm
My Devices:

- Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5800
CyanogenMod 7.2
- AMOI N820
- iPod Touch 2G
4.2.1 Jailbroken
- LG Optimus G
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubensollie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BFMSAND
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Do you have a solution for the thing that the phone reboots when you press the power button longer instead of popping up the reboot menü with screenshot, flymode and so?

and yeah when ever i want to tip on a notification on facebook the touch doesnt work so its not going or so anyone else noticed this ? sometimes its the same with google or sites on browser too

kiwi_man
Old
Thanks Meter 16
For anyone who is interested this is a link to a full AOKP feature list

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21583-wha...34#entry580334

Sent from my GT-I5800

Shadowmaniac
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I have a few questions about rom...rom is very good i installed it yesterday but i found some errors maybe you can help me...

1.I wanted to add Samsung keyboard but then i found phone isn't rooted i rooted it with superoneclick but it is still not working,i really want that keyboard can you help me ???
2.when i connect phone to pc over usb i don't see anywhere how to choose mass storage and i want to transfer some files from pc
3.why is our phone using launcherpro ??? and how to get dock like this http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/...8-16-34-51.png

4.why there is no taskmanager and you left us weather app ?

Thank you in advance for help this rom is great never had a force close error only a few bugs

kiwi_man
Old
(Last edited by kiwi_man; 29th March 2012 at 08:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 16
I can only help with a few of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmaniac View Post
I have a few questions about rom...rom is very good i installed it yesterday but i found some errors maybe you can help me...

1.I wanted to add Samsung keyboard but then i found phone isn't rooted i rooted it with superoneclick but it is still not working,i really want that keyboard can you help me ???
Have you installed the su update from first page? Try this first. 6th post from the bottom. Update.zip for cwm

Quote:
2.when i connect phone to pc over usb i don't see anywhere how to choose mass storage and i want to transfer some files from pc
I haven't tried myself, but if its like miui then try booting into recovery then mounting USB storage under the mount menu

Quote:
3.why is our phone using launcherpro ??? and how to get dock like this http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/...8-16-34-51.png

Thank you in advance for help this rom is great never had a force close error only a few bugs
Since I'm not the dev I can't answer your last two questions, but hope I helped out somewhat

PicoBp
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Just install Apex Launcher from Market (Play Store), and you'll get one of the better ICS launchers, just like on the picture.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (i9195) / CM11 nightlies

Halco
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:

1. I did a fix for su few post back.

2. Check ur drivers. I recommend to use DualMount SD for mounting ur SD.

3. LP is the best/faster/smoother Android launcher. If u want the 4.0.x launcher go Trebuchet/Apex/Nova launcher.

4. There is no task manager since GB (2.3) Waste of battery for few performance gain...

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda premium
Samsung Galaxy 3 (GT-I5801)
Current ROM : CMX Jelly Bean by Marcellusbe
Kernel : Default
Settings : 100-800Mhz OnDemand
Sync on Google, Minus, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and others

Currently switch to Samsung Galaxy S3 ..

Shadowmaniac
Old
(Last edited by Shadowmaniac; 29th March 2012 at 02:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
thank you for helping will try and fix all but there is new problem

i listened to music and then i turned it off and exited music player but after few minutes music starts to play without me even touching phone

You say launcher pro is without lag but is ics launcher lagging that much ?

1 more thing i can't find copy contacts from sim card,i can't find that anywhere and i don't have any contact in phone all are on sim

i copied samsung keyboard to system/app but it is still no working i rebooted and all i found samsung keyboard in zip and i flashed it in cwm recovery still not working is there a way to have this on ics or i have to go back to stock because i can only use that keyboard

Darius_AWS
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Awesome rom just have problem to download app from the web market

Tags
aokp, aosp, cm9, cyanogenmod