Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

viber not working on stock 2.2

OP nitin kumar

28th March 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 526

1,372 posts
I'm waiting for more information from the thread OP.

Is "dell xcd 35" the exact same thing as "ZTE Blade" ?
28th March 2012, 01:55 PM   |  #12  
Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,845

7,590 posts
More
Yes. It's the same phone. Dell just rebranded it in India

Sent from my Supernatural Blade
28th March 2012, 02:50 PM   |  #13  

1,372 posts
Please note that Viber does not officially support your device yet, and that may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing. Here is the full list of officially supported devices: http://bit.ly/rqbZEw
We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to attend to the problems with your device soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

However:

@nitin kumar -
I invite you to contact our support team and give them the details of this issue. You can open a ticket here: http://bit.ly/ukGVJ0

Thanks in advance
28th March 2012, 03:12 PM   |  #14  
Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,845

7,590 posts
More
U know, my phone was a Gen1 and viber was working fine. After dell converted it to Gen2, then viber started giving issues

Sent from my Supernatural Blade
29th March 2012, 09:40 AM   |  #15  
OP Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2

50 posts
More
@viber team

i have used cm7 and other roms too and i am getting similar issue with all. that is when i call to some one its fine but after 20-30 sec i.am not getting voice of other person but he is getting mine... plzz sort out this issue..

Sent from my Blade using xda premium
29th March 2012, 04:48 PM   |  #16  

1,372 posts
@nitin kumar -

I have already answered to you.
Please see my post above (#13)
3rd May 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Please note that Viber does not officially support your device yet, and that may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing. Here is the full list of officially supported devices: http://bit.ly/rqbZEw
We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to attend to the problems with your device soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

However:

@nitin kumar -
I invite you to contact our support team and give them the details of this issue. You can open a ticket here: http://bit.ly/ukGVJ0

Thanks in advance

Wow, I thought most of the companies are just lazy sloths. Btw, i-m facing terrible battery drain using it

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2
4th May 2012, 10:38 AM   |  #18  

1,372 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ngkang

Wow, I thought most of the companies are just lazy sloths. Btw, i-m facing terrible battery drain using it

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2

Well, we feel like it's our duty to find out users out there across the Web and provide direct support

About the battery drain issue - please make sure that Viber is the cause for the problem by isolating Viber (having no other apps running) on a device with stock ROM (custom ROMs may cause this problem).

We conduct strict testings in our labs with several devices and other than when making a call (when it is natural for the battery to be used), we did not come across any significant battery drain when Viber was simply running in the background. Furthermore, over the course of over 15 hours, on average the battery use was only 2%.

You can find additional information on tests performed by Viber users themselves, which show similar results, at:
http://whrl.pl/Rc0APn
4th May 2012, 01:24 PM   |  #19  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Well, we feel like it's our duty to find out users out there across the Web and provide direct support

About the battery drain issue - please make sure that Viber is the cause for the problem by isolating Viber (having no other apps running) on a device with stock ROM (custom ROMs may cause this problem).

We conduct strict testings in our labs with several devices and other than when making a call (when it is natural for the battery to be used), we did not come across any significant battery drain when Viber was simply running in the background. Furthermore, over the course of over 15 hours, on average the battery use was only 2%.

You can find additional information on tests performed by Viber users themselves, which show similar results, at:
http://whrl.pl/Rc0APn

viber shows error msg "viber has crashed" on agreeker MIUI for blade know any possible reason... although Tango (another calling app like viber) is working fine.
4th May 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 0

49 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aman.droid

viber shows error msg "viber has crashed" on agreeker MIUI for blade know any possible reason... although Tango (another calling app like viber) is working fine.

Oh god. I had the worst experience with ageeker's Miui. It was laggy as **** and good god Instagram and Viber were not working at all.
Viber devs have been since January been getting complaints from Miui community. The only thing I can recommend is that you switch to the most stable rom called FishandCrips and get QQLauncher for MIUI design. It is superior to other roms.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread