FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[APK][HOT][16/03/12] Google Play Store v3.5.15

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By Amir.Adel, Member on 16th March 2012, 02:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Recently, Android developer Team from Google just released the new Android Market app for Android phones, support Froyo and higher version. Now it has been updated to version 3.5.15 with new featuresadded in this version including music of the week, brand new setting and specially designed for Google Music. Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone. Before you decide what you want, sample a free music or book, view app ratings, reviews, and screenshots, or watch a movie trailer. Google Play is a more connected, powerful experience. The new version version of Android Market, now you can purchase some books and also rent some movies start from $1.99 [only in USA]. Like the movie rental, books are linked to your google Account, so they’re instantly available across your device desktop computers, tablet or Android without download required. Download and enjoy the new look and new features in the newAndroid Market app start from now. Android Market 3.5.15 works on all Android version. Android Market 3.5.15 has about 3 MB of Apk file size. Download Android Market Android Market 3.5.15 Apk now and browse free applications and games with its beautiful UI. Mod version features: Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store Fixed the issue which your device is not compatible with this item in Google Play Store






DOWNLOAD mirror
 
 
18th March 2012, 01:02 PM |#2  
Gmobilize's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Good info,but I suppose that most users gets the update automatically,so the apk might be only necessary for those users who has their market updater script removed.

And please dont make a new thread each time a new market/play version comes out.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA
Last edited by Gmobilize; 18th March 2012 at 01:05 PM.
19th March 2012, 10:05 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Amir work with check permission root?
Ther is a version of market 3.5.15 without root permission simple apk?
Thanks
19th March 2012, 12:27 PM |#4  
Amir.Adel's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRYANDRY

Amir work with check permission root?
Ther is a version of market 3.5.15 without root permission simple apk?
Thanks

Just install like a normal Apk

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
19th March 2012, 12:41 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir.Adel

Just install like a normal Apk

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Amir thaks but after installation when i try download app from market show error "process com.android.vending"
I try cancel cash or data, but the problem non solved
19th March 2012, 01:05 PM |#6  
Amir.Adel's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRYANDRY

Amir thaks but after installation when i try download app from market show error "process com.android.vending"
I try cancel cash or data, but the problem non solved

try to rename play store.apk to vending.apk and replace it into /system/app
after that change the root permission to rw.r.r
and reboot.
19th March 2012, 01:18 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir.Adel

try to rename play store.apk to vending.apk and replace it into /system/app
after that change the root permission to rw.r.r
and reboot.

Thaks for assistance Amir
The problem is this: i don't have permission root, i have tablet whit display 800 x 600 whit original rom without rooting.
You can help me whit a same file apk market 3.5.15 installable without permission root?
19th March 2012, 01:34 PM |#8  
Amir.Adel's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRYANDRY

Thaks for assistance Amir
The problem is this: i don't have permission root, i have tablet whit display 800 x 600 whit original rom without rooting.
You can help me whit a same file apk market 3.5.15 installable without permission root?

this version is alrady isntallable, try to clear data and cach from google play store & Google Services framework [Go to manage applications, all tab]
then install the new play store and reboot
19th March 2012, 03:25 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir.Adel

this version is alrady isntallable, try to clear data and cach from google play store & Google Services framework [Go to manage applications, all tab]
then install the new play store and reboot

Thanks Amir i try this procedure but show same error when a try download app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes