Thread Closed

dropbox referral

OP Shano56

16th March 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #1  
Shano56's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 548
 
1,384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
i'm signing up for a dropbox account. first to post their referral link gets extra storage :3
16th March 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #2  
Archer's Avatar
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 4,103
 
10
13,868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shano56

i'm signing up for a dropbox account. first to post their referral link gets extra storage :3

There's a dropbox referral thread in off-topic already. You're supposed to search before posting or creating threads.

Searching for dropbox referral gave me this as the 1st link...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=840940
16th March 2012, 05:24 PM   |  #3  
Shano56's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 548
 
1,384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer

There's a dropbox referral thread in off-topic already. You're supposed to search before posting or creating threads.

what's the fun in that? Isn't this off-topic for a reason
16th March 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #4  
M_T_M's Avatar
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,484
 
17,819 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shano56

what's the fun in that? Isn't this off-topic for a reason

OT yes, Spam R US, NO!

Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes