Thanks Meter 2668
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kuching, Sarawak
[TOOL][FASTBOOT] QuikIMG - A frontend for fastboot [0.2 beta][22 Mar] - by doomed151
This is not created or modded by me.
I post it here because i think it is very usefull.
Originally Posted by doomed151
A small tool I made to flash .img files through fastboot easily and quickly, without the need to type in commands manually. Originally I only made it for personal use but I decided to release it here. Someone might find this useful.
Q: FlashTool has this feature. Why bother?
A: Just because I can. Use whichever you prefer.
- Unlocked bootloader.
- A USB cable.
- Fastboot already working.
- List is refreshable.
- MD5 hash of selected file.
- Ability to boot (without flashing) a kernel.
- UI changes.
- Extract the contents anywhere you like.
- Place .img files inside /QuikIMG/images.
- Start QuikIMG.
- Choose .img file.
- Choose desired partition.
- Click "Flash"
- Wait for it to flash and then you're done.
- Shell output doesn't update in real time. Seems to be an issue with fastboot.exe.
- File filtering currently not implemented. You can put any file in the "images" folder and have fastboot flash it. Please be careful.
- Ability to individually flash an .img file anywhere on your PC.
- Configurable images directory.
This beta software is to be used only by advanced users who know what they're doing. I hold no responsibility for damaged/bricked/exploded devices. I do not own the included md5sums executable as it is only used to complete a feature in the software.
If you have any suggestions or found a bug, post it here and I'll see what I can do. Hit 'Thanks' if this tool helped you.
Here are link to it: QuikIMG-0.2-beta.zip
Don't forget to thanks doomed151.
[PUT A HUGE PICTURE HERE]