[20-11-12][MOD]GooglePlayStoreV3.10.9with Compatibility IssueFixed & Dropbox+23GBfree
1. Dropbox APK +23GB of additional free space for 2 Years
• Uninstall any other instances of dropbox (either official or unofficial)
• Install the APK
• Login & wait for the confirmation mail!
• After getting the extra space, you can go back to official dropbox builds (uninstall this first).
Note: M not sure if it still works for everybody, just try out guys if worked great otherwise hard luck wht can I say
thanks to original developer
Download : https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7313891_803_7642537
tested by me
2. Latest Vending_Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.5.16 Themed Black
What's in this version:
You now have the Installed
tabs you can swipe between. The former one is what we used to have before - it lists all apps installed on your device. The latter lists all apps you've ever installed in case you want to download them again or travel down the memory lane. This is quite handy, and I've seen this list before in the Play Store on the web, so it's great to get it here in the mobile app.
The All tab contains a handy dropdown with all your accounts (if you added more than one) and lets you switch between them very easily (as opposed to clicking Menu, etc).
A few of the stock apps that apparently never got linked to the Play Store before got identified and picked up this time, and updates to them were waiting for me when I fired the Store up. I've complained about this very bug in my last rant, and it looks like someone listened.
Mod version features:
>Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
>Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store
source : http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15092-inv...-store-updated
3. Latest Vending_Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.10.9 WITH "your device is not compatible" with this item in Google Play Store ISSUE FIXED
This is for those who are on different LCD Density say 140dpi and till now have the problem of market saying device not compatible .
Download : Google Play Store Inverted MultiDPI V3.10.9 and its corresponding GoogleServicesFrameworkMultiDPI.apk"]MultiDPI GoogleServicesFramework
if u find that it is still not downloading those apps(which were incompatible) follow these :
1. Download this(for MDPI_160dpi) : GoogleServicesFramework for MDPI.apk
1. Download this(for HDPI_240dpi) : GoogleServicesFramework for HDPI.apk
2. Backup existing GoogleServicesFramework.apk(by renaming or smthing ur choice) in system/app.
3. Rename the GoogleServicesFrameworkHDPI.apk downloaded from here to GoogleServicesFramework.apk and then Push it to system/app
3. set permissions rw-r--r-- and then reboot.
Note: You may have to add your google account again to ur phone
App Download Problem: If you have download problem after Installing new market do this
" Connect your phone to your computer,
set in usb mass storage mode. Look for
a hidden folder called ".android_ secure"
and then delete the file
"smdl2tmp1 .asec". Unmount and you
should be good to go."
credits @ http://androidadvices.com/download-l...ndroid-device/
use the default root explorer method to install
> Backup original Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk from system\app.
>rename the downloaded files to Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk
>push to system/app
>set permissions rw-r--r--
Don't just say Thanks,Mean it by Pressing the Thanks Button if I have helped
Phone> MMX CANVAS 2 A110+Samsung Galaxy Ace | ROM >CyanMobile 2.3.8 & CM10.1 by Wayland | KERNEL > Firekernel / nims11
My threads : Latest Black Themed Market,Music,Talk,Gmail,Plus and 18 More
| Dropbox+23GBfree&GooglePlayStoreV3.5.16with Compatibility IssueFixed
Don't just say Thanks, mean it by Pressing the Thanks button... It really Motivates ....