Post Reply

CLEANROM 4.3 STANDARD AND PRO MODs *4/9/2012*

19th March 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #11  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 500
 
1,166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastianraven

This looks great! Thanks.

hold on your signal bars look smaller than mine. i resized them, maybe i posted the rom file.

yeah im dumb. redownload and reflash. sorry.

also the color code is CC0000 if you want your clock to match perfect
Last edited by racinwarrior; 19th March 2012 at 06:31 PM.
19th March 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #12  
sebastianraven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Laguna Beach
Thanks Meter: 71
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

hold on your signal bars look smaller than mine. i resized them, maybe i posted the rom file.

yeah im dumb. redownload and reflash. sorry.

also the color code is CC0000 if you want your clock to match perfect

Yes... Thank you. I've been fiddling with it. Hard to see on the screen.
20th March 2012, 12:03 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Aloha Warrior,

Cool work on red icon themes! Is it possible to do a white with red glow icon package for all icons like the 4 g icon? This would include the MMS in the same format if possible.

Mahalo Bro.


Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Last edited by devilman30; 20th March 2012 at 01:56 AM.
20th March 2012, 05:18 AM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Flag Mankato, MN
Thanks Meter: 182
 
597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Can you make this for bamf ics 1.1?

Thanks in advance

Sent from a cellular telephone
20th March 2012, 09:47 AM   |  #15  
DbZ Gokuu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 59
 
392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
4.1 is already out...lol

Sent from my Ice Cream covered Rezound
20th March 2012, 12:02 PM   |  #16  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 500
 
1,166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DbZ Gokuu

4.1 is already out...lol

Sent from my Ice Cream covered Rezound

will be updating for 4.1

*EDIT: ALL UPDATED FOR 4.1
Last edited by racinwarrior; 20th March 2012 at 12:50 PM.
20th March 2012, 12:08 PM   |  #17  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 500
 
1,166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilman30

Aloha Warrior,

Cool work on red icon themes! Is it possible to do a white with red glow icon package for all icons like the 4 g icon? This would include the MMS in the same format if possible.

Mahalo Bro.


Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

i can try. no guarantees
20th March 2012, 12:12 PM   |  #18  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 500
 
1,166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbracht

Can you make this for bamf ics 1.1?

Thanks in advance

Sent from a cellular telephone

i can barely keep up with Clean ROM at this point lol....

i can show you how to do it though.

download what ever mod you want
open the zip and remove the file/s
take the drawable xhdpi folder from the res folder out and drop it in the bamf version of the same file using 7zip (ex. SystemUI)
using 7zip take your modified bamf systemUI and drop it in the flashable zip i made replacing my file
flash and enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #19  
scrosler's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 51,984
 
23,737 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

Sooo since CR 4.0 is out and nothing previous works i plan on redoing all of my personal stuff. since i dont want to clog up scotts thread i figured i would make my own

i will be posting stuff like status bar mods, themed apps, etc

all will be flashable zips

These look good! I will link to this in my thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #20  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 500
 
1,166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

These look good! I will link to this in my thread!

thanks man and thanks again for the ROM

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes